CDIH

Full Version: Year End Award Series - Album of the year 2002
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I expect a bunch of write ins on this one since music is the most debated form of entertainment on this board and everyones tastes vary.

I tried to cover all the genres on this one, sorry if I missed yours write it in at will.

Like I need to even write in my vote, eminem show hands down. If not for Em I woulda definetly gone with Coldplay though.
i couldnt decide between the strokes and eminem, so i went with the strokes because the lead singers dad is tight with hot models!
Eminem doesn't hold well with women I would assume so i feel you dawg.
Dillinger Escape Plan - Irony is a dead scene
I knew it :lol:

I tried by putting on taking back sunday though, I honestly did like it though. I woulda put the Thursday album on but it came out in 2001.
I'll list my top 5

1) Coheed and Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade
2) Against Me! - Reinventing Axl Rose
3) Daughters - s/t 7"
4) Thursday - Five Stories Falling EP
5) Taking Back Sunday - Tell all your friends
sleeper likes his music to sound like planes crashing. literally
yup, you got it pegged.
I agree with arpi on this one.
I picked the only album I've listend to.
oh fuck, I forgot

XheadwalkX - demo

that blows away everything else.
tell all your friends was good but album of the year? eh. i think worship and tribute (glassjaw) or even the satellite years (hopesfall) are just as good. and yea, i forgot about coheed. that's my new #1, or at least tied for it.
hahaha headwalk crew 4 life!!
Quote:I picked the only album I've listend to.
the partridge family's "i think i love you ", is not one of the choices.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1040190285
I abstain because there is no slot for "Best of Freestyle Megamix Vol. 2 Mixed by Bad Boy Joe"....
You guys have a new album "greatest album" or "album of the year" every 5 minutes.
... I'm sorry... I listen to more Louie Devito mix albums than all that stuff in that genre called music....
Quote:You guys have a new album "greatest album" or "album of the year" every 5 minutes.
amazing observation, now what are your choices?
I was talking to the headkicking twins.
My choice for album of the year was eminems, with coldplay as a close second I said that in my original post.

Oh yeah they suck cause they sold a lot of albums and were in the press cause people actually show interest in them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4