CDIH

Full Version: Whatzup with the rivalry - Doors/CDIH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I personally love how the 2 boards merged a little (i.e. Doors/CDIH). Some interesting people went to the Door's and some came in here. Everyone is cool!

People need to lighten up and enjoy meeting others. Screw the rivalry - this is supposed to be a fun thing to do - there's enough bullshit in real life.

Now I'll go an place my referee uniform back into the locker!

See ya soon!
kumbaya my lord, kumbaya!
Rolleyes
We stole their Lizard mascot and they in turn spraypainted Doors lyrics on our football field. We can't let something like that slide.
Shucks, did I forget to put away my priest outfit...hehe
when I first saw this thread I thought DGW started it.
... I'm gonna TP their locker room and steal the Door's mascot.....

EDIT : FUCK someone took their mascot already..... time to roll into town and fuck their women.....Fast Freddy Style....

Edited By The Jays on 1041894523
It would have said Doorzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[Image: boom.gif]
Hey I'm from there so watchit you guys ;-) Speaking of women, Door's women are gorgeous ya know! However, they can also bust your balls if you're not careful!
Quote:Door's women are gorgeous ya know!
[Image: hanged.gif]
That place is a great place - very creative. This is a cool place too. I haven't had a chance to mozy around but from what I see, tis cool!
i despise you!
ok...I despise anyone that despises people they don't even know.
then we agree to despise each other, good! cause i really fucking hate you!
hi chuck wagon. I think its mostly apri that hates hates us.. One other .. forget his name.. he may be softening though.
i really fucking hate you too you fucking pollyannaish retarded dink!
this is fun :bouncer:
hehe.. oddly enough I like it to... fucker
i still hate your fucking guts!
i like snowball. shes ok in my book.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16