CDIH

Full Version: Where is everyone??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Let me guess...

Confusedmokey: :fuggin: Confusedmokey: :fuggin: Confusedmokey:
chat Rolleyes
shhh..they are hiding...
Trying to figure out Mulholland Dr. :crackhead: :crackhead: :crackhead:
I looked in chat just before I posted this...no one was there...
I was vacuuming out the boogers if you care.
Quote:Trying to figure out Mulholland Dr

don't even bother....that was the only movie i have EVER shut off after 30 min...and it doesn't even bother me i didnt see the rest.

Quote:I was vacuuming out the boogers if you care.

how does that work?
Quote:how does that work?
Trust me, if I told you, you'd vomit.
maybe it could help me...cause i is sick...i gots boogers. :crackhead:
Quote:that was the only movie i have EVER shut off after 30 min...and it doesn't even bother me i didnt see the rest.
It should bother you. Naomi Watts is a hot lesbian.
Quote:maybe it could help me...cause i is sick...i gots boogers.
Alright, you know those nose suction things that they make for babies to suck the boogers out of their noses because they can't blow them? Well I can't blow my nose so good either, so when I get sick I buy me one of them and vacuum out my nose holes.
:crackhead:
That's a really good idea. Now if you'd stop snorting all that coke you wouldn't have those problems.
Quote:It should bother you. Naomi Watts is a hot lesbian.

nope. didn't do anything for me.

Quote:Alright, you know those nose suction things that they make for babies to suck the boogers out of their noses because they can't blow them? Well I can't blow my nose so good either, so when I get sick I buy me one of them and vacuum out my nose holes.

oh. thats not that gross. i thought you meant a real vaccum, so i was intrigued.
I would use a real vacuum if it wouldn't make me sicker.

Only thing about the whole sucking the boogers out thing is having to clean the Damn thing, so I usually replace it A LOT.
Quote:Trying to figure out Mulholland Dr.

Don't bother, lynch should be fuckin beaten for that movie.

The first 90 mins of the movie was made a couple years ago as a pilto for a TV show. It was turned down by everyone, even fox. So lynch added almost an extra hour and released it as a movie.

So you had 90 minutes as a set up for what would be a series, so there were story lines set up for something set up for a series. Then lynch tried to sew it all up in an hour, what woulda needed an extra 10 to cover atleast. Thats like taking the 1st episode of sopranos and condensing the rest of the season in 30 minutes.

Then you have some pseudo intellectuals who think the mysterious is art and they read into shit that is not there, then act like everyone else is stupid cause they dont get something that is not fuckin there.
see, i told you not to bother....
ewww, the nose sucker used to scare me
mom would threaten me with it, if I wasn't going to blow my nose
But Naomi Watts got nekkid.
I've always liked the sound of the name Mulholand Dr, I'd like to live on it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4