CDIH

Full Version: if you could...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
if you could change one thing about yourself, physically and a characteristic trait what would you change?

physically: i would like to be smaller. i have always stuck out in a crowd like a sore thumb...just once i would like to get lost in the crowd.

characteristic trait: i wish i had more self confidence..and more faith in myself.
The VG is tall?

cool. :thumbs-up:
Physically: I'd get into better shape, and I'd also get smaller boobs.

Characteristic: I'd be more self confident and assertive with people I care about. I can be a real bitch with strangers, but I hardly stand my ground with friends. I'd also be more secure in my relationships.
I want to be taller
physically- i wish my teeth were better. i am so fucking afraid of the dentist it is scary!

characteristic- i will hurt peoples feelings just to make a joke. i wish i didnt do that.
Quote:The VG is tall?

Rolleyes
Physically I wish I could get into shape. I hate the way I look.

Characteristically I wish I had more friends. I have a hard time making the kind of friends you just hang out with. I have lots of aquaintances, but only one person who I really hang out with on a constant basis.
physical: hairless as a 6 yr old :crackhead:

mental: ambition, drive, determination
Quote:physical: hairless as a 6 yr old
:lol: Me too! Also, I'd make my fingers less chubby.
I'm not playing this game because I'm going to lose. Undecided
Quote:physical: hairless as a 6 yr old

me too me too. im not hairy..i just dont like body hair.

Quote:I'm not playing this game because I'm going to lose.

you will only lose if you dont play...
Quote:you will only lose if you dont play...
Not true. Like that one time I was supposed to be in a Bee Stinging Penis in a Jar contest, and it was cancelled. I'd like to think I won that one.
you know what i meant.
Yes. Yes I did. Rolleyes
shhh. now play the Damn game! :banana:
Quote:you will only lose if you dont play...
Undecided i guess i lose then...
i am 6'5 and i love it!!! being tall rules!!
Fine...

Physically: I would be physically fit.

Characteristically: I would be not be shy.

Happy now?
physically: my foreheads kinda big. id rather it wasnt.

mental: i need more confidence and ambition, and i dont leave the house enough...which leads me to another physical characteristic id like to change:

I'm too pale.
you guys need to stop lying!! i have seen pics of some of you and met others, you all wish you were thinner!! you are all some hefty boys.stop trying to lie!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6