CDIH

Full Version: Listening...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Radiohead - Just
how do I respond if the thtread is locked :lol:

Quote:I dunno.

Not the Dead though. That was just the David Grisman Quintet sans Jerry. Saw that show in 1999. So good. The other tape is with Jerry though when he toured with Grisman and the rest of his troupe in the early 90's.

Enjoy!
well then what good are ya ;-)

:banana: too bad the tape player dosn't have a continuos play option. is this from that movie?
No. There is a CD with the soundtrack to Grateful Dawg. These are just some shows I had.
:thumbs-up: squared away

I pay attention honest :crackhead:
wooo... page 1 :thumbs-up:

anywho.... listening to the Zeppelin BBC tapes...
I made page 1 too! I'm listenin to customers ask for tickets to Madame Butterfly and Pilobolus...
Epiphany - Stained
Quote:Epiphany - Stained
Such a great song...I wish I wasn't at work...or I'd put it on...
Evanescence-Haunted
Lifetime - Jersey's best dancers
Is that the one off of the Daredevil soundtrack, Gomez? It's good, heard it on K-Rock. I was suprised to hear them play anything with a woman doing lead vocals.
No, the songs on the DD soundtrack are Bring me to Life(they also used it as the theme song for No Way Out) and My Immortal

They were probablly playing Bring me to Life
Evanescence-My Immortal

This song is pure evil
Can you put them up on May's ftp? :-D
yeah... i was gonna ask that too...

i saw the video for one of their songs like a week ago... the sounded pretty good... i'd like to check out the whole CD if you got it... :thumbs-up:
I only have a few tracks, their cd doesn't come out until March, and I haven't seen the full album posted anywhere yet.

I don't have access to his ftp
More Radiohead, random stuff from Towering...

Radiohead - Wish You Were Here
Led Zeppelin - How Many More Times
fitty cent - wanksta
Voivod.... doing quite possibly the best cover song ever.... Astronomy Domine :thumbs-up:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28