CDIH

Full Version: Pro Death - Abortion & the Death Penalty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So, I'm pro killing today. What is your stand on these things?

The Human race is a disease. We are eating at the Planet, when is it time we stopped mulitplying. There is so much overcrowding.

It's too expensive to have the death penalty, & to reform them or medcate them, try to have criminals & killers become productive members of Society ... why? There are plenty of other people without work to do those menial type jobs, that ex-cons have to get anyway.

Baby's are great, oooh children are lovely ... but they grow into nasty teenagers & horrid adults. Besides if someone doesn't want their kid anyway, he/she won't grow up happily anyway. But if you have more than ... 3, abortions ... we tie your tubes & fine you or something. Learn to pull out, stupid.

:thumbs-up:
We are not God. Who are we to say who lives and who dies? Who are we to judge?
Humans are the only creatures on the planet capable of conscouisly controlling their number of offspring. That's why we get to "judge"
Abortion isn't right...birth control is ok though...I mean who has the right to kill a baby while it's in the womb...preventing it from getting there is ok...but once it's there let it live...
being "capable" doesn't give you the right.

you are capable of driving your car into people on the street, mowing them down block after block, but it doesn't make it the right thing to do.
Quote:you are capable of driving your car into people on the street, mowing them down block after block, but it doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Oh, shit.
Death penalty is good not as a matter of population control, but as a matter of getting rid of bad guys.

Overcrowding is such bullshit. This planet could easily handle 10x the amount of people on it. Get out of the city and go upstate, or to New England or fly to LA and look out the window and see how 90% of what you see in between is unpopulated.

Abortion is good. I actually can't stand children. I unfortunately haven't been able to have on in my past (abortion that is).

Edited By Galt on 1047049003
Quote:Get out of the city and go upstate, or to New England or fly to LA and look out the window and see how 90% of what you see in between is unpopulated.
exactly! I want to keep it that way.

No cutting down trees for new houses, no new developments, less cars, less people in general.
lets just say what abortion really is.

its an insurance policy for dumb whores who can't or refuse to use some form of protection from getting pregnant.
No matter how much we grow as a population, the vast vast majority of this country will be unpopulated, and filled with giant stupid trees.

Don't worry
it is hypocritical to say "killing is wrong, you have killed, therefore we must kill you".
i used to be very pro-death penalty, i have changed my mind.

abortion is fine as long as it is not used as a form of birth control. i hate children too.
i completely agree with arpi :crackhead:
You don't have to personally agree with abortion or the death penalty. Long as you know its better if both are legal.
Quote:it is hypocritical to say "killing is wrong, you have killed, therefore we must kill you".
and if they are pre-disposed to killing & unable to control it?
as a rational & controlled member of society, we just have to weed the bad ones out, for the betterment of the popluation

*heil*

maybe this war is a good idea. we can kill half our people & raise employment statistics
Abortion is also because I like to hump without a condom. Not all her fault, but she's gotta pay for the abortion SINCE SHE'S THE ONE STUCK WITH THE KID!!!!!!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.

Nothing hypocritical with kicking someone off the planet for breaking the rules.
Quote:You don't have to personally agree with abortion or the death penalty. Long as you know its better if both are legal
i dont think its beter that the death penalty is legal.
Quote:maybe this war is a good idea. we can kill half our people & raise employment statistics

Yes and it will be good for the economy as well. Damn, why do I have to be such a hippie pacifist.
Quote:i dont think its beter that the death penalty is legal.
faggot-peace-lovin-pansie-ass-pussy
i think we should work those bastards like slaves. have them pave roads, clean sewers, and the like. but execute them, no.
Why, so our tax dollars will pay for their food and shelter?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7