CDIH

Full Version: Things look good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
lots of new topics, some interesting stuff.

Looks like it's time for me to come in with my heavy mod hand and ruin all your fun by being my usual egotistical and mentally unbalanced self.
Here's a recap Gonzo:
Ken's Pen loves polls
goatweeds is a Nazi
drusilla hates her name
a puppy needs a name

i think that's about it.
:bouncer:
I disallow all this fun, I have come back to bring you chaos, uncomfortable feelings, and arguments that go nowhere with people who didn't do anything.
Quote:goatweeds is a Nazi

I kinda like it - it's amazing how a slipped disc can change your whole attitude.
today was a fiasco,
only Luna being sent to the cell can make this right.
Fuck you ken, I am tired of your negativity and your constant need to put people down in order to make your pathetic life seem more meaningful. Go back to your broadway shows you faggot.
oh Gonzo, thanks for acknowledging me by sending Ken's Pen to me for information on where to get oa.com email. YOU KNOW I'M ALIVE!!! :thumbs-up:
i thought that was arpi
Metal Style?
I am just using ken as target practice for when arpi comes back, it's hard to match wits with such a genius like arpi.

sorry ken, will you forgive me?

Plus comparing me to metal is unfair, I actually got some of the grk lov... nevermind.
:-o
I wish arpi was here :-(
Hi gonzo. :lookatme:
sorry mr. style.....
just a return of serve.
That was low kenny.

Are you and baker the new comedy duo creating a laugh a millenium?
ouch....

that stung, why so bitch,

Spatterpunk not putting out?
Splatter and me are as up to date as the clinton scandal.
So you still coming to visit?
I won't even acknowlege your empty promises, you're just another jack.
Pages: 1 2 3 4