CDIH

Full Version: It's a beeyooteeful fuckin' day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So nice outside today and despite the cup of TheraFlu in my hand, I'm walkin' around in a T-shirt. I'm gonna try to go out for lunch and take my dog to the park if work slows down.
:banana:

"We should eat some mescaline & go swimming"
I'm gonna get my work done early and then get my dog from my mom and hang out at the park
im goin snowboarding today. im not really sure how, since its so warm out but yea....we'll see.
Sunny... 60 degrees... should be perfect.

How you doing, buddy?
Hope you like slush!
mountain surfing
not bad. enjoying an everything bagel.

thats quite the post count you have there my friend. i'm falling behind.
I've been a bit sluggish posting lately. Maybe it's work, or maybe it's cause my buddy isn't here for me to play with. :-(
Quote:im goin snowboarding today.

Hmm, should I do the joke or should I wait until WBK gets back to take it, hmmmmmm, choices choices.
I'm stuck in this Hell hole that I call "work". Fuck the fucking fuckers.
definatley going for a skate during lunch
ooooo, I have them in my trunk!
I'll have to do that soon, not today :thumbs-up:
gonna meet up with opie?
Quote:I'm stuck in this Hell hole that I call "work". Fuck the fucking fuckers.
Here here!
I dream about going out to lunch, but no, I must sit in the office for 10 straight hours throughout tax season.
Too bad it will rain on Thursday and Friday.. :disappointed:
figures. hey at least last sunday was nice.
Quote:I must sit in the office for 10 straight hours throughout tax season.

Quick, get out of accounting before it totally sucks the life out of you......there's an escape hatch down the hall behind the fire extinguisher [Image: icon16.gif]
Hey, I am going to finish my accounting degree, why you gotta rain down on my insecurity?
I hear it is going to snow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6