CDIH

Full Version: This one time...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was like 5 or so years old. I walked up to my mother and said "I wanna fuck you".

I didnt know what it meant but heard the term a lot from my cousin who baby sat me, he said it a lot around his g/f and they always seemed happy afterwards.

So my mom was pissed at me for whatever, so I figured maybe if we fucked it would all be fun again.

I dunno why I just remembered that...
that made me laugh
you're cute :loveya:
awww shes talking to her sweetheart :loveya:
I think that's when it all started man, I made like a tony soprano break through.

That was a true story by the way.
I made my mom a card when I was 5 that said "I don't like you" on the front.

But then when she opened it, on the inside it said "....I love you!"

That's a true story.
I remember how proud I was when I got my first hard on when I was also around the same age. I put on these tiny undies I had, like speedos and pranced around my mom with my hard little schmekel. She laughed at me and said "ohh look it looks like a little button".

That scared me for life cause it still looks like a little button and my mom made fun of the fact I had a small penis, when all I was trying to do was make her proud by parading it in front of her.

BITCH!!!!

STOP LAUGHING!!!!!
I used to hide in the closet playing dirty with the girl next door when I was 5.

We kissed each others' naughty parts.
You're so gangster.
In movies, the girl next door was always the sweet girl that got away.

I think mine became an unwed teenage mother.
I can still hear her laughing at it... :-(
When we would play doctor, she'd make me stick my head under the blanket like I was delivering her baby.
I never got to play doctor, I was lucky to be the janitor on graveyard shift.
Quote:I think mine became an unwed teenage mother.
Quote:When we would play doctor, she'd make me stick my head under the blanket like I was delivering her baby.
...apparently she found another playmate....
Gonzo has an Oedipus complex...
Oedipus?

[Image: snagglepus.gif]
Quote:I put on these tiny undies I had, like speedos and pranced around my mom with my hard little schmekel.

Since when do fat little five year olds prance?
i dont remember anything before i was like 16, jesus.
Maybe it's better that way Sleeper. :fucking:
it is better.
Pages: 1 2 3