CDIH

Full Version: mysterious doings afoot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
so i have ben getting pm's and AIM's about some bizarre argument involving Ken's Pen, LunaBabe, and Sluggo.
none of the combatents will tell me what the fight is all about., just that there is a lot of anger and confusion.
ken seems confused but could be faking it in order to use me to get info from Luna. Luna seems really really pissed off but wont give me details other than to say ken is jealous of something and that he is a pile of dog shit.
i really want to know what this is all about!!
:clueless:
It's news to me.
See? Told you... odd day.
it sounds like the premise for yet another WB teen show.
you should see the AIM convo i had with luna. she is really really pissed off!
ken tried to say that she was pissed at me too, but it wasnt true. i think he was trying to get me involved to either gain an ally in his fight or to use me to get info. unfortunatly luna wouldnt spill the beans and ken is claiming he has no knowledge of the basis for her anger. as to sluggos involvement, who knows?
its all very intriguing. i wish someone would tell me what its all about. :bouncer:
Gossip is wrong. If they have a problem, they should work it out.
Sounds like it's none of your business, Arp.
hey! ken got me involved by trying to say she was mad at me too.
This one time, I had an AIM convo with this chick.

She was like this, and I was all like that and then she was all about this thing.

Boy, did she have some issues or what.
If you had any communication skills you could use your superior intellect to play them like a fiddle and get all the information you desire.

Alas,...
Oh, Ken posted this in the Pit????

I think Arpi and Michael Moore have alot in common. Self-serving under the guise of roving reporting/gossip.
this is all part of my plan to be made mod again.
some plan.
Quote:If you had any communication skills you could use your superior intellect to play them like a fiddle and get all the information you desire.

Alas,...
i would but who has the time.

Quote:Self-serving under the guise of roving reporting/gossip.
what guise? i said "I want to know".
you posted about it. what was the point? find out on your own time.

My friend, this thread sucks.

Edited By Gooch on 1049217558
Owned.
Now, how about that blow? :thumbs-up:
Quote:My friend, this thread sucks.
it always comes back to the unoriginal thinkers being forced to recycle my material against me over and over. :disappointed:

Quote:Owned.
ladi? is that you?

now someone please explain what this argument is all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this thread is a classic reason,
that Arpi is a good friend to have,
at a distance....

that being said, I pretty much am a jealous piece of dogshit,

it's more of a lifestyle choice at this point.
Quote:hey! ken got me involved by trying to say she was mad at me too.
i think perhaps, you just solved your own mystery... it seems that it always comes back to KP, now doesn't it...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5