CDIH

Full Version: Lennox Lewis vs Klitschko on Saturday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: lewis_klitschko.jpg]

I say Lewis in 3.
So, we should find a good bar to watch it at.....
in the ny post, george foreman said he wants to fight the winner.
Quote:george foreman said he wants to fight the winner

wow, now THAT's a hard sell
George Foreman couldn't fight the loser of this fight, it's not possible since he first of all last week was inducted into the hall of fame, also he hasnt fought in 5 years and is unrated. He's just losing his mind that his job as commentator is in danger of being lost to Emanuel Stewart.

To everyone who said in my other post on this subject that Klitschko wasnt gonna fight lewis on sat, I say BOOYA!!!

Lewis in the later rounds, if klitshcko wins he gets in a lucky right hand which lewis is suspect to but in the first 4 rounds.
Quote:To everyone who said in my other post on this subject that Klitschko wasnt gonna fight lewis on sat, I say BOOYA!!!

:fuckoff:

i have 30 on klitschko.
BOOYA!!!!
Correction, Foreman wants to fight again and win the title. He won't fight Lewsi or Tyson but would definitely fight Klitschko. He is announcing so you can hear it from the grill man's mouth on saturday.
He just wants brain damage cause he still wants to be like ali.

get over it george, zaire was 30 years ago.
That's not what I heard, there are rumors that he would fight again, but I haven't seen it reported anywhere that he acctually said it.

So let's not jump on him before it's proven.
Quote:That's not what I heard, there are rumors that he would fight again, but I haven't seen it reported anywhere that he acctually said it.

so you heard it but didn't hear it from him, so who'd you hear say it?
I heard them talk about it on PTI and ATH

Nowhere have I heard or seen "Foremen wants to face winner"

It's a rumor, Foreman won't fight again, he makes more money now than he ever did while fighting, he's one of the most famous people in the world, he has a great family, I don't see him risking all that.
Quote:Correction, Foreman wants to fight again and win the title. He won't fight Lewis or Tyson but would definitely fight Klitschko.

Quote:June 18, 2003 -- EXCLUSIVE

At age 54, George Foreman is strongly considering another comeback, he told The Post yesterday.

"I'm very serious," Foreman said.

In hopes of winning the heavyweight title for a third time, Foreman doesn't want to fight current champion Lennox Lewis or Mike Tyson.

However, if 6-foot-7 Vitali Klitschko upsets Lewis on Saturday, Foreman said, he'll become even more focused on his quest.
"I've been serious about this all along," said Foreman, who will call the Klitschko-Lewis fight for HBO.

"I've told people for the last five or six years, that at 55 I'm coming back.

"At my 55th birthday [in January], it's going to take a lot of persuasion and a lot of hard work for me not to come back."

Foreman last fought on Nov. 22, 1997, when he lost to Shannon Briggs.

Earlier this month, Foreman was inducted into Canastota, N.Y.'s International Boxing Hall of Fame. He was let in, even though he has never officially retired.

"I told them if they are putting me in the Hall of Fame with the hope that I'm never going to come back, don't do it," Foreman said.

Foreman said he works out all the time in Kingwood, Texas, a suburb of Houston.

"I've never given up my training," he said. "I don't spar. I figure no one should hit you for free."

Foreman said he must drop down to 225 pounds, which is a weight he probably hasn't seen for three decades. He said he is "a lot over that" weight right now.

"I want to be examined properly by my doctors," Foreman said. "I'm always given a clean bill of health."

Foreman, of course, has come back before. In 1987, after 10 years away from the ring, he returned as a sideshow.

Seven years later, and two decades after he lost his title in Zaire to Muhammad Ali, the 45-year-old Foreman was the main event, becoming the oldest heavyweight champion by knocking out Michael Moorer.

Foreman wants to take advantage of an inexperienced fighter to claim the title for the third time. He wouldn't fight Lewis.

"He's too big," Foreman said. "He's experienced and he has the reach . . . Get Lennox Lewis out of the business, I could come back tomorrow."

He doesn't want to fight Tyson for other reasons.

"I wouldn't even feel right fighting Mike Tyson," Foreman said. "Too many guys look like they decide if they want to get famous just go hurt Mike Tyson. For the first time, when Lennox Lewis fought Mike Tyson, I said, ‘Why is that big guy beating on Mike Tyson like that? Why doesn't he finish him off?' I felt sorry for Tyson."

Foreman the commentator gives Klitschko a chance against Lewis Saturday. If the upset happens, look for the conversation to turn to Foreman.

"If you see me in January, you watch my weight is [coming down,] you know there is danger George is coming back," Foreman said.

Edited By Teenweek on 1056019925
George is a sucker if he thinks he can pull of what Corrie Sanders did to Wladimir. Wladimir got beat but by a hard puncher who is in his 30's and not mid 50's. Foreman got a lucky, the luckiest of lucky shots in on Michael Moorer who was beating big george for 10 rounds, handidly. Foreman will be embarassed and I am sure he will also be talked out of it. Klitschko has nothing to gain because if he wins, he beat an elderly shell of a man who was great in the 70's. If he loses he will be ridiculed out of boxing, plus if he wins he gets no closer to Lewis cause Foreman will be unranked.
Quote:If he loses he will be ridiculed out of boxing, plus if he wins he gets no closer to Lewis cause Foreman will be unranked.

Ya lost me here. If Klitscko wins on saturday he's the champ. why does he need get closer to lewis if he already beat him?
Quote:Ya lost me here. If Klitscko wins on saturday he's the champ. why does he need get closer to lewis if he already beat him?

I was talking about Wladimir, not Viatly.
that was a sexy cut
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LEWIS' post fight interview in the ring, he is a very funny man :thumbs-up:
if you close your eyes and listen to lewis and klitsko talk, its like you're listening to ali g and borat
klitch got jobbed. someone with alot of money tied up in lewis had this fight stopped
Pages: 1 2 3 4