CDIH

Full Version: Who will be the biggest whore of the month - Could it be you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
yeah, yeah, yeah... whatever... you're all a bunch of WHORES!!!! :0 :0 :0
I don't really care...
Just as happy as a pig in shit to be back!!!
i guess i'm the only one who cares, i guess that's why i'm so upset about being excluded. if you all hate me i'll just go away Sad
crx girl Wrote:i guess that's why i'm so upset about being excluded. if you all hate me i'll just go away Sad
If it'll make you happy,,You'll always be a whore to me Big Grin
crx girl Wrote:i guess i'm the only one who cares, i guess that's why i'm so upset about being excluded. if you all hate me i'll just go away Sad
Yeah...me too! :Confusedniff sniff::
Like there's any question???
I'm actually a little conflicted about being included on the list... :p
ok ok... who the fuck voted but didn't post... where my ho's at?
now i'll have to keep posting just to prove my worthiness, damn you all
Quote:i guess i'm the only one who cares, i guess that's why i'm so upset about being excluded. if you all hate me i'll just go away
Well...
If you can't keep up with the post whores...
Looks like you've got the attention whore spot locked up. Wink
Who is this Brokendick you speak of?
i'm keeping up for now, although i really am hungry, now i'm just gonna starve, how about everybody agrees not to post for 5 minutes so i can get something to eat?
Quote:i'm keeping up for now, although i really am hungry, now i'm just gonna starve, how about everybody agrees not to post for 5 minutes so i can get something to eat?
::crosses fingers::
Uh...OK
MY GOODNESS! How fast do the reply buttons work around here! I can't even read this fast. Whores the lot of you!
Gee, I have some catching up to do re: posts. You guys are posting like madmen!
damn you sluggo, i guess i'll just have to start practicing this attention whore thing. are there any other kinds of whores i could be instead?
you are all whore's
nice ass luna!
Why, Thank you, Sluggo! Big Grin
Heh.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9