CDIH

Full Version: in spanish...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
sopa is soup
haiwan is soap

i assume thats how you spell haiwan

i hope to have more to come
leche can mean both milk and cum. chupa mis huevos means suck my balls :thumbs-up:
crx girl Wrote:leche can mean both milk and cum. chupa mis huevos means suck my balls :thumbs-up:
:loveya:
por que spelled differently, but pronounced the same means both "Because" and "Why".

So you can have "Who's on First" type of hilarity on that one.
mama mi pinga means suck my dick
one time i got caught cheating in 11th grade spanish.
anyone want to know how i cheated in spanish class?
in spanish...

we'd all wash cars, mow lawns or sell fruit on the freeway. FOR LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE.

Plus, we'd have to carry knives and get our girlfriends pregnant by the age of 13.
did you go to the jack school of comedy?

Edited By WhackBagKid on 1062736169
Oh c'mon. Stereotypes = always funny. Unless they're about you.
i think someone needs a new service pack.....
Will a service pack give me back my funney?
BUT DO YOU HAVE A SERVICE PACK1??? HUH??HUH????
you never had a funny
all I know is I can not stand people who when speaking to someone who is spanish, always think adding an "O" to the end of the word will make them better understand what they are saying.

Look amigo, I needo to knowo how to geto to the highwayo, comprendeee?

Add onto that the mental midgets who believe if you say the word louder than normally. That will somehow make the bulb in the non-english speaking persons head go off and make them understand.
i giggle when people talka likea thisa
I wanna smack anyone who still thinks saying "grassy ass" instead of gracias, is funny.
whya youa makea funna mea?
GonzoStyle Wrote:all I know is I can not stand people who when speaking to someone who is spanish, always think adding an "O" to the end of the word will make them better understand what they are saying.

Look amigo, I needo to knowo how to geto to the highwayo, comprendeee?

Add onto that the mental midgets who believe if you say the word louder than normally. That will somehow make the bulb in the non-english speaking persons head go off and make them understand.
That only happens on TV. No one actually does that in real life, right?
GonzoStyle Wrote:I wanna smack anyone who still thinks saying "grassy ass" instead of gracias, is funny.
i have never heard that, nor do i ever want to hear that
Pages: 1 2 3