CDIH

Full Version: The time has come.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thanks to Grady Little, I will be making a public appearance next weekend (Nov. 21 or 22) at a drinking estblishment of Mr. Gonzo Style's choice upon which I will purchase at least 6 beverages of his choice (possibly 8 depending on his girth) over the course of the night. If you would like to bask in the glow of my wit, humor, and humility, you may stand in the same room so long as you don't pester or otherwise annoy me.

I don't care what kind of bar/pub/club/eatery it may be, but seriously, who wants to go to Brooklyn or Queens or wherever the fuck you people live?

A few rules:
Do not touch me
Do not speak to me unless I speak to you first
Do not maintain eye contact for more than three consecutive seconds
You are to arrive in clean clothes (including undergarments), and should have washed your entire body no less than 12 hours prior to the time you arrive.
Do not mock my leather pants the next day
Be prepared: No matter what happens, my story will be that I nailed some girl later that night.
sad.nwqmgl2q;G$!$g23g3FF23g3vgb23wq wfg23rvb23r

i will be there
Quote:possibly 8 depending on his girth
more like 10 I will be there
Quote:I don't care what kind of bar/pub/club/eatery it may be, but seriously, who wants to go to Brooklyn or Queens or wherever the fuck you people live?
I'll second this
Quote:possibly 8 depending on his girth

if you judge girth by your standards then more like 30.

Nazi Bar anyone, I know sleeper just had a twitch.

21st is out cause fridays I work nights.
BTW

I am breaking your rules.
you do realize, this means I can never post again?
Galt Wrote:you do realize, this means I can never post again?
if I break your rules or if you come out?
It's like superman and Clark Kent.

Once Galt has been unmasked, he is dead forever.
get together is officially called off.
cause Galt has so many other things to do at work
I can't take the chance
can we still do the inside joke/thanks/nice to meet you stuff. I was really looking forward to that.
Galt - nice to finally meet you, you sick eff!!
Gonzo - I saw you staring at that filipino boy ;-)
njstrawberry - WE WANT CUNT!!!
Galt Wrote:can we still do the inside joke/thanks/nice to meet you stuff. I was really looking forward to that.
sure

Thanks to galt for putting this together, it was great seeing you guys. Thanks danked, sleeper, and goat for the laughs. You ain't lived till you seen these guys dancing on top of a bar in the nude. Thanks to Arpi for the round of drinks, thanks to suzie for the kareokee machine, it came in handy to drown out keysers singing. Thanks to maynard for.... I dunno but thanks. Thanks to Virgingrrrl for bringing out maynard. Seph needs to learn how to hold his liquor and next time that bathroom mishap with magus could be prevented. Thanks to DIG for not showing up.

Oh man it's so late and I am so drunk, so many more people to thank.

Oh and Galt, meatballs was a great music video LOLOLOLOL :inside joke:
screen name - inside joke, is the proper format Rolleyes
I am breaking the norm!!!!!

you are just pissed cause you didn't get your turn with the kareokee machine and you missed sleepyprincess' dick suckin contest.
yea me and Magus got stuck at the ATM machine :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah that was sucky cause thats when dustin diamond showed up at the bar but then suzie started bothering him and he left before you got back.

I shook his hand and was like "HAHAHA YOU'RE SCREECH!!!"
Thank god Screech was never really involved in the twisted world of oa.com get-togethers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9