CDIH

Full Version: Board Awards 2004 - Most Improved Poster Of 2003
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
To follow up on sleepers 'Top 10 Threads of all time' thread. We are doing a week long awards series, starting with this one. There will be a new poll every day for 7 days, there will also be some 'all-time' awards like sleepers but all of these polls will be voted by the members, we will simply provide the nominees.

write-ins are welcome, if they are PM'ed to me.

Award #1 Most Improved Poster, these are people who really came into their own and upped their activity and productivity this year and those who tried their best.
thank god my choice was up there.
I thought of you specifically when putting a couple names up there.
YES
the word couple describes them perfectly.
This may finally pull him away from SOCRACK for a day or two, while he gets some bumper stickers made.
i nulled my vote and saaw that no one voted for me yet. i think i shoulda voted for myself so i looked cool.
good way to waste a vote, I should pull you off the list.
i see how it is around here. this whole thing is rigged. I CALL SHENANIGANS!
these are great choices!
QuickStop Wrote:i see how it is around here. this whole thing is rigged. I CALL SHENANIGANS!
You can't vote after you null your vote. if you null it then that counts as if you voted but no one gets your vote.
It's going as planned.
I'm saving yours for the grand finale.
It shall bring the ruckus!
what a blow out.
come on, vote for LZ!
This vote is clear evidence that everyone else sucks. WTF is wrong with you people? You surely aren't carrying your weight.

Also. Brilliant of Jays to be really really bad for the whole year, with the dots and all, and then taking them away right before the vote so he's in everyone's good graces.
HOW IN GOD'S GOOD NAME DID I MAKE THAT LIST?????????????

i shouldn't be one of the choices because i suck as an active poster here.....and i don't really give a fuck
you ungreatful faggot!
I voted for Quickstop because he used to just post nerdy comments about video games but now he's a multi-dimensional quality poster.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5