CDIH

Full Version: A spinoff to "run DIG off the board"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I actually mentioned opening up membership to the mods before I "retired"

I was gonna put it up to a vote, I link the site everywhere I go if I join something or whatever. So thats where we probably get guests signing on most times but they cant read the board, so they leave instead of joining cause they dunno what its about.

But also this board is basically one big inside joke, so we need to broaden our horizons. Maybe add a couple forums? I am not sure about a theme, the theme always was that we are about nothing and basically everything.

So, do you think we should go public?

I think we need to add atleast a couple more forums cause the pit is too cliquish and inside, most people come in and see a sports forum, a wrestling forum, a geek forum. Half the people who joined OA.com joined cause of a forum and not cause of O&A.

If you wanna do a theme site as a gag, I am open to suggestions.
We can be Raisen Bran fanatics!!
Make the theme of the board Seinfeld.

Then make a Curb Your Enthusiasm forum.

Oh! Then make a Comedy Central forum.

I'm done.
a curb your enthusiasm board!!

I like it!!
or if we want the younger hipper crowd

we go with Dave Chappelle!!
i say make a medical marvels theme! we could have the conjoined twins forum, the really large cysts forum, and the amazing things people swallow or insert forum!
Some kind of comedy theme is definitely the way to go.

I have saved CDIH.
Now go save YMB!!
yes, let alkie make this place more like YMB. Bring on the Moosens'of the world!
Charles Manson forum!
How about a Cancer support group.
I like the comedy aspect, the others are silly.

how about a money forum for galt and arpi to battle out their financial and market expertise.
the board is fine. you bored with the place? go somewhere else.
Mine is real; his is make believe. The end.
I am the puppet master.
Arpikarhu Wrote:the board is fine. you bored with the place? go somewhere else.
You keep that up when our membership influx occurs and we shall have to hide you in the attic.
Galt Wrote:Mine is real; his is make believe. The end.
you are so jealous. keep plugging away little man and you will make some real cash too some day. i have faith in you. just keep pushing those 3 month old tips of yours. someone has got to want them.
Arpikarhu Wrote:
Galt Wrote:Mine is real; his is make believe. The end.
you are so jealous. keep plugging away little man and you will make some real cash too some day. i have faith in you. just keep pushing those 3 month old tips of yours. someone has got to want them.
cliffs note verison: my money can beat up your money.
my "three month old" stock picks of Countrywide, Guidant, and Kohls were each up about 15% within a couple weeks after I mentioned them.

Next up: Tenet.
When my money train pulls in, I will go with galt's advice. He shall be my financial advisor, I trust his face.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5