CDIH

Full Version: CDIH Music Exchange 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Who wants in?

Each person makes a mix for two other people.
Oh man, I'll make a go of this. Can I choose who I want to have?
I'm in
The Jays Wrote:Oh man, I'll make a go of this. Can I choose who I want to have?
No, I'm gonna try to match everyone up at random for the most part. I'll compare who got who last time and try not to repeat the trades.

Also, if you didn't send any CDs out to anyone that you were supposed to last time, don't even bother saying you will this time, bastards.
Oh man, people are going to be chucking my cds out the car window. It's gonna be beautiful.
That's usually how this works.

Either that, or using them as coasters.
Quote:Also, if you didn't send any CDs out to anyone that you were supposed to last time, don't even bother saying you will this time, bastards.
good call, don't let anyone who flaked do it this time
i am in
I never got any cd's.
i'll do this
My CD burner flaked out. The last five CDs I tried to make didn't work. Otherwise, I'd have no excuse.
2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:I never got any cd's.
Who was supposed to send you one?

Weird was one of your people, no?
I think so...I don't remember...and I don't feel like searching for the thread either..
Yeah, I was one of them. I sent it to the address you gave me in Georgia and they sent it back to me marked return to sender.
I got nothing from Jack either. :35:
i never sent weird a CD, i feel really bad about it. :33:
Don't let any of these flakey mother fuckers play. Where should I send your cd, danked?
Washington, DC. c/o Tom Ridge
0Smile
Here's the list of exchanges from last time. I was wrong about Weird sending 2 Tired a mix. He wasn't matched up with him.

Quote:Sender Recipients
Danked HedCold Gonzo
Sleeper Keyser Danked
Gonzo Sleeper Hybrid
Hybrid Arpi Drusilla
2 Tired Danked Keyser
Weird Hybrid Rape
Drusilla Jack Arpi
Rape Drusilla 2 Tired
Keyser Weird Jack
HedCold Rape Sleeper
Jack 2 Tired Weird