CDIH

Full Version: Pizza, pizza - It's not a pie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
OK, I'm in the mood for a pizza, but I can't find a good one.

Now to me a good one is not what you find here. You know, sliced in 8 slices and stuck in a cardboard box. An awesome pizza is the kind that is cut criis-cross, in little squares, full of all kinds of sausage chunks, mushrooms, cheese, peppers, onions and placed in a wax coated paper sleeve, that gets all greasy. The type of pizza that when you pick up one of those squares, the grease drips down your fingers and arm. Now that's a pizza!

And in case nobody ever told you, a pie has apples, lemon, cherries, chocolate creme, pecans and that kind of shit in it. Not pepperoni, mozzerella, onions and shit.

Where does one find a great pizza? What kind is youir favorite?

Have you ever tried pinneapple or peanut butter on a pizza?
If you rub it on a piece of paper and it become see-through, it's your "window to weight gain"
So what day is "Pizza Day" at the retirement home anyway?
Ah Facey you forget. Friday night is fun night at the home. That's the night the women leave their dentures to soak. If you get a good pizza in here, they are more likely to give up the gumming oral favors if you have a good pizza to bribe them with. :drool: :drool: :drool:
Always kinda preffered a big fat ass calzone myself.
barch97 Wrote:Always kinda preffered a big fat ass calzone myself.
"I dunno what Im gonna do with these fucking people....."
Remember Seph,
all these retards were invited in.
Wha... what'd I say?
There are two REALLY good pizza places in Brooklyn....Spumoni Gardens and Original Pizza. They're the only places I'll get my pizza from. Yummy...now I want pizza.
i had pizza tonight for dinner
OAS Wrote:Ah Facey you forget. Friday night is fun night at the home. That's the night the women leave their dentures to soak. If you get a good pizza in here, they are more likely to give up the gumming oral favors if you have a good pizza to bribe them with. :drool: :drool: :drool:
and this was the point it occurred to me that i'm not entirely comfortable with reading that coming from someone old enough to be my dad.

oh, and as far as pizza, it seems these days you're lucky if they even bother to cut it before they deliver it to you, and i'm not even going near the calzone matter. :fuggin:

god, i'm hungry
Quote:and this was the point it occurred to me that i'm not entirely comfortable with reading that coming from someone old enough to be my dad.

Ah, Daddy's little girl! Confusedpits:
HMMM, Pizaa with bacon and hot peppers. damn thats good shit.

Pork always makes everything better. :bouncer: :bouncer:
Kingpin Wrote:HMMM, Pizaa with bacon and hot peppers. damn thats good shit.
Are you pregnant? Hot peppers on a pizza?! :drool:
I'm gonna stand by my calzone declaration.
i could never eat pizza again and be happy.. blech...
PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:Are you pregnant? Hot peppers on a pizza?! :drool:
Hot peppers on almost anything!
Mmmmmmmmm....french bread pizza.
Elio's is the worst frozen pizza ever!

That is all.
Keyser Soze Wrote:Mmmmmmmmm....french bread pizza.
dont make me kick you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5