CDIH

Full Version: So, Mad...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Can you tell me why we don't need to renew the assault weapons ban?

Let me guess, so we have the same access to Uzis and Mac-10s that the criminals do?
guns dont kill people, niggers who use guns to rob people & banks kill people.
Niggers dont rob banks, they rob liquor stores, pawn shops, and at best a check cashing place but thats like high collar crimes for them.
Surveys show nearly 80 percent of Americans want it renewed.
so i'm guessing it's the other 20 % who are actually in charge of renewing it or not
It's bullshit cosmetic ban, nothing that will ever stop a criminal from getting what they want.

When was the last time you heard of someone being bayoneted to death?

At least the high cost of high cap magazines will be dropping.
how many mags does one needs?
Keyser Soze Wrote:Surveys show nearly 80 percent of Americans want it renewed.
That's nice, however we live in a Constitutional Republic.

It's the Bill of Rights, not Bill of Needs.
bush pandering to the NRA voters.
The ban hurts the criminals where it counts, in their pockets. If they can't get it over the counter, its going to be more expensive on the black market. If you can't keep guns out of the hands of criminals, the least you can do is make it more expensive for them to obtain them.
Bush is no friend to the NRA he has repeatedly stated he would sign the AWB if sent to his desk.

The Second Amendment is the final check on government.
Mad is right, this has nothing to do with Bush.
Gun bans don't hurt criminals. Look at the UK and Australia's crime stats since enacting a "gun ban".
the 2nd amendment was written to protect us from the british during the 1700s. its original purpose is no longer applicable and is used completely out of context by moronic gun nuts.
Arpikarhu Wrote:the 2nd amendment was written to protect us from the british during the 1700s. its original purpose is no longer applicable and is used completely out of context by moronic gun nuts.
Tell that to me when they put an RFID chip in your hand.
Mad has a point, explain how gun crimes have increased in UK and Australia since gun bans were put in place. I'm willing to see both sides of the debate.
Mad Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:the 2nd amendment was written to protect us from the british during the 1700s. its original purpose is no longer applicable and is used completely out of context by moronic gun nuts.
Tell that to me when they put an RFID chip in your hand.
that certainly dispels the "nut" portion of my theory.
I hate to say it but i am on mads side on this one. Gun bans create one thing a black market of unregistered and untraceable guns. I think the accounting of guns should be better thats all.
Maybe we should have a five day waiting period for all books or posts after government approval.
I have never heard of anyone getting shot 25 times with any book.
see thats what i get for taking your side.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7