CDIH

Full Version: I gotta know if i'm alone on this one..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have mentioned this many times before but it happened today and its the first time in awhile.

I don't really discuss masturbation with other guys... well I do but thats besides the point. I'm a pretty hard shot at times and I just need to know if i'm alone on cumming on your own face when you jerk off?

I've learned not to keep my mouth open after a couple messy incidents, but I must admit women really make a big deal outta nothing, its not that bad.

But I dunno why I just kinda felt weird, I didnt even wash my face afterwards, I just wiped it off with my shirt... I kinda felt trashy.
you are totally alone on this.
I figured even if someone has had this happen, no one would have the balls to admit it.

It has to have happened to guys before and I believe often, just no one will admit it, as usual I will be the trend setter!!
yeah man...you're flyin' solo with this - sorry.
well you two are kinda past your primes, you're lucky you can still urinate.
You are so on your own with this one pal.
You guys trully have no balls, just admit it already. You all like myself have cum on your own face, eyes and mouth before.
nope, sorry - and this thread now officially disturbs me.
Like, do you do it on purpose?
I don't do it on purpose, I'm no sicko who enjoys it but it's something that can't be helped. When I feel a good shot coming I try to turn my head outta the way and sometimes it misses and sometimes it don't.
This thread disturbs me to no end

Is this a cry for help or something ??
GonzoStyle Wrote:I don't do it on purpose, I'm no sicko who enjoys it but it's something that can't be helped. When I feel a good shot coming I try to turn my head outta the way and sometimes it misses and sometimes it don't.
do like Sleeper - aim for the toilet.
I can't jerkoff over a toilet, I lose my footing and my knees buckle when I cum... they also do that whenever I walk cause i'm fat, loff loff!!
do it in the shower then - easy cleanup!
I don't even really know what to say to this.
every time i think gonzo has admitted to the most troubling thing, he tops it.
why can't you just bust into a tissue or something
I'm never shaking his hand again. Ever.
I think I understand why the bees stung him now though.
the guy jerks off onto his own face, unbelievable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8