CDIH

Full Version: The 3rd Annual CDIH Year End Awards - Category #4 Poster of the year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
have at it, last years winner was Galt and he's back to defend his title.
early exit polls show that im going to win
i had a hardtime b/c of Keyser's sudden burst at the end...but i think DIG has been the steady constant all year long. Galt has his moments, but not as spectacular as last year.
ok so why didnt you vote for me, im pretty fucking solid.
your name blows.

and WHO THE FUCK IS MAVIS!!!!11
how did I make this list? Velociti would have made a better gag nominee.
the gag nominee isn't that sick f sleeper?
Goatweed Wrote:how did I make this list? Velociti would have made a better gag nominee.
So modest, it's sexy.
*sniffle*
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:how did I make this list? Velociti would have made a better gag nominee.
So modest, it's sexy.
if I win, I'll get everyone who voted for me a Cosby sweater.
Rooner Wrote:*sniffle*
it's like filing taxes, you need to reside in the state a certain amount of time in the year.
Damn, why do I feel like Ive been here longer?
early exit polls were fucking lying.
much like the 2004 election
good one tenbatz.
thats the worst thing anyone has ever said to me.
keyser: *****************8
No one really stepped up this year. Keyser has come on quite strong, but I always disliked how studios would wait until December to release a movie in hopes they'd garner a nomination by preying on the short attention span of the Academy members.

DIG, who has never relied on a crutch/gimmick since he's been posting, has really been spending too much time talking about bringing down boards lo these many months.

And so, good old dependable, warm comfy slippers gets my vote.

Yet, I'm the only one who voted for Sleeper.
I agree with you generally...but think DIG ekes out ahead despite his repetitive milking of what was clearly Anthony's destruction of OA.com

Though, where i disagree on Sleeper. This has been an off year for Sleeper...and though he's always a good read, if you look at his yearly totals, I think overall, his value has dropped...and just doesn't rate a good buy.

[Image: motleysleeper.jpg]
well when gooch calls you hard to look at it's time to pack it up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6