Uncle pullfingers phone number
(520) 534-????
Let
i seriously LOL'd from this,

im calling, 534- 5673

right now.
just look up his real name online.
His myspace is so lame.
Um actually you need 100 people, not 10. What's his real name again?
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
**removed**
So hilarious, Howie, you looked that up quickly.
Sorry, but we're not going to be sharing his personal information. FBHW didn't give the phone number on the show, so we're not going to either.

~potthole
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
There is no prefix of 534 for the 520 area code according to multiple sources.
???
Remind me what this guy's crime was again? Making a crappy song?

This is a reason to harrass him?
I think the e-mails are enough. If you find his phone number and want to call then be my guest but, without proper knowledge of how laws work in regards to telephone harassment, I am in full support of the decision of the other moderators to remove that information as it might come back to bite this forum.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fistor Wrote:Remind me what this guy's crime was again? Making a crappy song?

This is a reason to harrass him?

If that is reason to harass somebody, then why aren't we pointing our venom towards Chad Kroeger? ;D
You guys are right... I could think of lots better people to harass. It was funny for a while though.
I agree that the emails are enough for Uncle Pullfinger. Phone calls take it to a much higher level that a song like "Who Cut The Cheese" doesn't deserve. I think the Prader-Willi rap is much more deserving of telephone harassment.
daredevil1 Wrote:Sorry, but we're not going to be sharing his personal information. FBHW didn't give the phone number on the show, so we're not going to either.

~potthole

I didn't know it was illegal to post public information.
daredevil1 Wrote:
daredevil1 Wrote:Sorry, but we're not going to be sharing his personal information. FBHW didn't give the phone number on the show, so we're not going to either.

~potthole

Nobody says that it is. However it's polite to protect a person's privacy (especially given that he's taken it on the chin via e-mail).

As I said, if you find his number then call him if you wish but don't post his number here or encourage others to call him. That's asinine.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
daredevil1 Wrote:

~potthole

It's no illegal. Verbal harassment, at least in the state of michigan, is a crime. And searching for a person number and calling it to say he sucked, at least i think, might be considered harassment.
Derek Wrote:
daredevil1 Wrote:I didn't know it was illegal to post public information.

It's no illegal. Verbal harassment, at least in the state of michigan, is a crime. And searching for a person number and calling it to say he sucked, at least i think, might be considered harassment.
Just imagine the f'ing beating you would take for being sued by Uncle Pullfinger. OMFG the drama!!!