Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another anonymous poll...
another poll
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
"snot rocket" isn't a option so, alas, i cannot vote.
What about wiping it in strange children
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]What about wiping it in strange children
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
This place suffers without me here.
good poll by the way
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
stupid poll
Polls about boogers and peeing. How about farting next ?
Wowie Groovie !
Brian Wrote:stupid poll

Somewhere a town is missing its genius
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Titan ! Wrote:Polls about boogers and peeing. How about farting next ?

you're just mad cause Biff told me you pee in the shower and wipe bugers on your tounge
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Titan ! Wrote:Polls about boogers and peeing. How about farting next ?

yes... start one!
Fistor Wrote:This place suffers without me here.

You know how K-mart offers life skills, and job training to developmentally disabled people? This board suffers like K-mart when the "Special" kids arent there

(in case your're wondering I had 2 versions of this, but I couldn't quite make this one work)

yeah kind of like how K-mart suffers when the kid who has downs syndrome shows up for his weekly hour long shift where he gets life learning and job skills credit at the center for exceptional learning with his tutor Sue who really would rather be with her friends in San Juan for the weekend but can't afford it cause her stupid job doesn't pay enough and she thinks that if she leaves her boyfriend will cheat on her isnt there.
Wowie Groovie !
[quote="wienerpoopie"]What about wiping it in strange children
Vote placed.