Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have you eaten that made you feel fat?
I was at Burgerking and I thought to myself I feel fat (although I know im not because I have an average body weight for my age and I work out regularly). I ordered two cheese burgers a large drink and a large fries. I dunno I felt pretty fat since a blew a hole in my pocket for lunch. So, here it is out in the open for your viewing and sharing, what have you eaten recently that made you fat?
I eat emo kids on a regular basis. I sadly get bloated from the excessive tears.
"I threw up once after eating this bowl of Frosted Flakes... consistently, I don't overeat"
krispy cream make me sick some times
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
slicedbread Wrote:I eat emo kids on a regular basis. I sadly get bloated from the excessive tears.

I found this incredibly amusing and just wanted to share that with you. Smile
silvermelinda Wrote:
slicedbread Wrote:I eat emo kids on a regular basis. I sadly get bloated from the excessive tears.

I found this incredibly amusing and just wanted to share that with you. Smile

Why thank you =) You get my Exalt for the hour. But, don't exalt me back, my damn karma is too high as is...

Back on topic, I one time consumed rotten milk because I was too lazy to drive to the store and buy real cottage cheese.
slicedbread Wrote:
silvermelinda Wrote:I found this incredibly amusing and just wanted to share that with you. Smile

Why thank you =) You get my Exalt for the hour. But, don't exalt me back, my damn karma is too high as is...

Back on topic, I one time consumed rotten milk because I was too lazy to drive to the store and buy real cottage cheese.

Awww let's hug.

Speaking of karma, I think my karma rating is the worst on the board, not sure why though. Guess it's just my charming personality.

Back to the topic. Not too long ago, KFC introduced a new spicy chipotle recipe. I saw the commercial several times and lost all will power. I went to KFC and bought a 20 piece bucket, mashed potatoes, gravy, 4 biscuits, and slaw.

I ate it all.
Wowie Groovie !
hey, KFC is one of the few places I let loose and dig in. The food is fantastic, if you have the money.
myself Wrote:hey, KFC is one of the few places I let loose and dig in. The food is fantastic, if you have the money.

dude, there's a couple KFC's around here that have all you can eat buffets. Those are the days I wear my eatin pants, bring a couple books and settle in, cause it's gonna be a long day.
Wowie Groovie !
Taco Salad from any Mexican place, it's so good but I feel like I gained 20 pounds from it.
slicedbread Wrote:Back on topic, I one time consumed rotten milk because I was too lazy to drive to the store and buy real cottage cheese.

In college I once kept drinking sour milk because I didn't know it was sour. It tasted awful but I thought it was one of my roommates being a D and put beer in my milk carton. It took me a few days to realize it was spoiled.
That's what she said.
wienerpoopie Wrote:krispy cream make me sick one time

Oh I love krispy kreme doughnuts!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
krispy kreme dougnuts are amazing but I dont know were to find one in Nashville. Any help?
I went out to TGI Friday's last night and ate way too much...
myself Wrote:krispy kreme dougnuts are amazing but I dont know were to find one in Nashville. Any help?

Hell yeah cuz . . . there are stores at Nolensville Road and Thompson Lane, Cude Lane across from Rivergate Mall, on Church Street across from Baptist Hospital (kinda Elliston Place), and i'm sure a few more. Pick me up a couple while you're there!! Wink
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:
myself Wrote:hey, KFC is one of the few places I let loose and dig in. The food is fantastic, if you have the money.

dude, there's a couple KFC's around here that have all you can eat buffets. Those are the days I wear my eatin pants, bring a couple books and settle in, cause it's gonna be a long day.

What? Where?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
KFC, BOOOOOOO!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5eMQ-3Drmw
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
your mom.
Fistor Wrote:your mom.

WTF? http://fbhw.proboards83.com/index.cgi?ac...er=yourmom
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:your mom.

WTF? http://fbhw.proboards83.com/index.cgi?ac...er=yourmom

Don't knock it 'til you try it.
i'll try to pick some up for you queen
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:dude, there's a couple KFC's around here that have all you can eat buffets. Those are the days I wear my eatin pants, bring a couple books and settle in, cause it's gonna be a long day.

What? Where?

The closest one that I know of is in Three Rivers on 131 there might be one closer, but I havent tried to find it

EDIT: Ok, I went to the KFC website, and it says that the one at:
700 44th St SW Wyoming, MI 49509 has the buffet. I'm going to chekc it out, I'll send a report when I have more information.
Wowie Groovie !
I miss Krispy Krisp because a few years.. this is of course before this new awsome diet I put myself on, they decided to not make cake donuts anymore. But the cheese cake donuts kinda made up for it.

But to the topic kinda, I don't get fat and I'm gonna live to be a hunred cause I'm on this awsome new diet. I only eat foods that begin with vowels. This morning I ate Eggs and oreos, and for breakfast ocra and oreos!
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:I miss Krispy Krisp because a few years.. this is of course before this new awsome diet I put myself on, they decided to not make cake donuts anymore. But the cheese cake donuts kinda made up for it.

But to the topic kinda, I don't get fat and I'm gonna live to be a hunred cause I'm on this awsome new diet. I only eat foods that begin with vowels. This morning I ate Eggs and oreos, and for breakfast ocra and oreos!

You could have some orca with your ocra.

And did I read that right ? A krispy kreme cheesecake donut ? that's like a slice of pizza with a pork chop as a topping, or a meatball sub with that has two steaks instead of bread.
Wowie Groovie !
No, it's true, and it's real, or it was real back about 3 years ago when I went there and ordered about 6 of them lol. The creamy creamy cheesey creamy donut does//did exist. Mwahahaha.... mmm creamy
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:No, it's true, and it's real, or it was real back about 3 years ago when I went there and ordered about 6 of them lol. The creamy creamy cheesey creamy donut does//did exist. Mwahahaha.... mmm creamy

Your enthusiasm for this dount is either inspiring, or disturbing. I'm not sure which. Maybe a little of both.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:No, it's true, and it's real, or it was real back about 3 years ago when I went there and ordered about 6 of them lol. The creamy creamy cheesey creamy donut does//did exist. Mwahahaha.... mmm creamy

Your enthusiasm for this dount is either inspiring, or disturbing. I'm not sure which. Maybe a little of both.

I second the motion...all in favor??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUIh2U7hFAo
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.

[Image: threadpollutionum8.jpg]
well I'll start off by saying I am fat, but I did eat something that made me feel fatter.

Down in NC in the outer banks there is a place that sells some kickass burgers, I got the 2 pound cheese burger and finished every bite with fries. If someone doesn't feel fat after that then they need help.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:well I'll start off by saying I am fat, but I did eat something that made me feel fatter.

Down in NC in the outer banks there is a place that sells some kickass burgers, I got the 2 pound cheese burger and finished every bite with fries. If someone doesn't feel fat after that then they need help.

That reminds me of the show Diners Drive inns and Dives. They're constantly showing stuff like the burger you mentioned.
Wowie Groovie !
Hey.... it polluted me, I don't pollute the threads. And notion what ya wants to. But the last thing that I ate that made me feel fat? It was a combination of 31 slices of pizza.