Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who plays the game Oblivion?
I brought the game for a friend as Christmas gift, because he was into D&D. I personally didn't care for the game but then I got hooked. When he left he left the game with me. Now I am on level 45 and about to level up again. I am a master of 4 majors and 2 minors. I also got my niece hooked on it as well.

I would like to know if there is anybody out there that likes this game as much as me.
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
:: Crickets ::
Wowie Groovie !
yeah.... /drop gay gay gay gay gay! /drop
Gee, this makes me miss woot woot WoW dude....
Holy crap was I addicted to that game. I bought it right before my last deployment and managed to figure out a way to play my xbox underway. I put like 140 hours into my character, it was ridiculous. I haven't touched it much in the last year and a half, but definitely one of the best games I've ever played.
I love that game. I bought that game when Bought my laptop and i can't stop playing that game. Its a very fun game.
8ballquarterpocket Wrote:I love that game. I bought that game when Bought my laptop and i can't stop playing that game. Its a very fun game.

Could you please use the word "game" a few more times in your next post. Please ? Thanks.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
8ballquarterpocket Wrote:I love that game. I bought that game when Bought my laptop and i can't stop playing that game. Its a very fun game.

Could you please use the word "game" a few more times in your next post. Please ? Thanks.
bite me!!
8ballquarterpocket Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Could you please use the word "game" a few more times in your next post. Please ? Thanks.
bite me!!

Apparantly I'm not the only one who thinks your English sucks.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Titan ! Wrote:Could you please use the word "game" a few more times in your next post. Please ? Thanks.
bite me!!

Get your shots first, then we'll talk about biting.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
8ballquarterpocket Wrote:bite me!!

Get your shots first, then we'll talk about biting.

Is that "8ballquarterpocket" or eight ball corner pocket?
Do you see a difference??
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:

you suck dick head
Mad Dog Wrote:

stick and stones may brake my bones but words never hurt me. And besides you yourself have made english errors and mispelled words too.
Mad Dog Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Get your shots first, then we'll talk about biting.

Is that "8ballquarterpocket" or eight ball corner pocket?
Do you see a difference??
It was my nickname when i was in highschool.
Mad Dog Wrote:Apparantly I'm not the only one who thinks your English sucks.
you suck dick head

her english looks pretty good right there! Big Grin
Jo Wrote:
8ballquarterpocket Wrote:you suck dick head

her english looks pretty good right there! Big Grin
well thank you for saying that my english is pretty good Big Grin
stick and stones may brake my bones but words never hurt me. And besides you yourself have made english errors and mispelled words too.

No shit ? Really ? Damn. Thanks for calling me on that, you have totally put me in my place.

Do you still want me to bite you, cause if you're cute and over 18 I just might.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
8ballquarterpocket Wrote:stick and stones may brake my bones but words never hurt me. And besides you yourself have made english errors and mispelled words too.

No shit ? Really ? Damn. Thanks for calling me on that, you have totally put me in my place.

Do you still want me to bite you, cause if you're cute and over 18 I just might.
Yes over 18 and very cute. How about you? Then I might think about it.
Mad Dog Wrote:Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks your English sucks.
you suck dick head

OOOOO I'm shaking!!!! Sticks and stones eh? Sounds like your just a tad on the touchy and high strung side. Not to mention a religious hypocrite for loving a video game that is so full of themes that are so contrary to the Word of God. I think you picked a fight with the wrong dick head. Douche bag.
Mad Dog Wrote:
you suck dick head

8ballquarterpocket Wrote:stick and stones may brake my bones but words never hurt me. And besides you yourself have made english errors and mispelled words too.

OOOOO I'm shaking!!!! Sticks and stones eh? Sounds like your just a tad on the touchy and high strung side. Not to mention a religious hypocrite for loving a video game that is so full of themes that are so contrary to the Word of God. I think you picked a fight with the wrong dick head. Douche bag.

didn't you pick that "fight" here? you're 41. grow up.

i used to be such a role-playing game nerd. i can't keep up with a lot of them now. they're so involved that they aren't fun.

quick clarification: is oblivion the same thing as the elder scrolls 4? i played 3 for an hour and quit. too complicated.
dingdongyo Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:OOOOO I'm shaking!!!! Sticks and stones eh? Sounds like your just a tad on the touchy and high strung side. Not to mention a religious hypocrite for loving a video game that is so full of themes that are so contrary to the Word of God. I think you picked a fight with the wrong dick head. Douche bag.

didn't you pick that "fight" here? you're 41. grow up.

i used to be such a role-playing game nerd. i can't keep up with a lot of them now. they're so involved that they aren't fun.

quick clarification: is oblivion the same thing as the elder scrolls 4? i played 3 for an hour and quit. too complicated.

Not really. its a carry over from another thread that really has nothing to do with Oblivion. Please see "Another reason why I don't believe in God" by Weinerpoopy. Personally I love the game and have played it alot. As far as 8ball goes, don't attack me and I won't attack you.
Mad Dog Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:didn't you pick that "fight" here? you're 41. grow up.

Not really. its a carry over from another thread that really has nothing to do with Oblivion. Please see "Another reason why I don't believe in God" by Weinerpoopy. Personally I love the game and have played it alot. As far as 8ball goes, don't attack me and I won't attack you.
bite me douche bag
Titan ! Wrote:No shit ? Really ? Damn. Thanks for calling me on that, you have totally put me in my place.

Yes over 18 and very cute. How about you? Then I might think about it.

Yes, I am over 18, but definetly not cute.
Wowie Groovie !
8ballquarterpocket Wrote:Yes over 18 and very cute. How about you? Then I might think about it.

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...thread=755
Mad Dog Wrote:Not really. its a carry over from another thread that really has nothing to do with Oblivion. Please see "Another reason why I don't believe in God" by Weinerpoopy. Personally I love the game and have played it alot. As far as 8ball goes, don't attack me and I won't attack you.
bite me douche bag

Boy, you sure have intelligent, mature, well thought out responses!
Mad Dog Wrote:Not really. its a carry over from another thread that really has nothing to do with Oblivion. Please see "Another reason why I don't believe in God" by Weinerpoopy. Personally I love the game and have played it alot. As far as 8ball goes, don't attack me and I won't attack you.
bite me douche bag

Keep on flaming me, I hope you get banned.
Hey nurveen, sorry about this nasty little argument showing up in the middle of your fun little thread. Maybe the Moderators could set up a "15 second fight " thread. Then we could be real men and take it outside.
Mad Dog Wrote:Hey nurveen, sorry about this nasty little argument showing up in the middle of your fun little thread. Maybe the Moderators could set up a "15 second fight " thread. Then we could be real men and take it outside.
Hey Maddogjls, that is okay when I wrote this I didn't know that it would start a fight. So I am the one who is sorry. I just wanted to post something from myself.
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
nurveen Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Hey nurveen, sorry about this nasty little argument showing up in the middle of your fun little thread. Maybe the Moderators could set up a "15 second fight " thread. Then we could be real men and take it outside.
Hey Maddogjls, that is okay when I wrote this I didn't know that it would start a fight. So I am the one who is sorry. I just wanted to post something from myself.

You shouldn't be sorry. Its not your fault. It's 8eight ball's and my fault. Mostly 8's. You should have a clean conscience. +1 karma to you.