Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBHWs next mandatory topic of discussion...
http://www.frakincool.com/pictures/ginos...spray-tan/

Holy crap. Please, please, PLEASE tell me someone on this board resembles these jack-o-lantern looking douches....
Am one? No. Know them? Yes.

I especially love the guy wearing the womens sweater who has the same facial expression at all times. It looks like blue steel gone retarded.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:Know them? Yes.

Please attempt explain this phenomena in douchebaggery. Did someone one day wake up and decide to try to create the most homo-rific image in history? I can't imagine how much cologne they must bathe in, either.
ahhh, to be young and retarded again...(ok, I still am. But at least I have sense enough to let someone else dress me..)
That is eff'n hilarious. When I see losers like that, I tell my daughter, "I will no longer be your father if you bring home anyone who looks as stupid as that."

The good thing is that her reply is, "He looks like an idiot."
I honestly don't understand it myself. Being a Jersey girl I see these bros every weekend. Guidos we call them. It used to be tough guys who wanted to pretend they were in the mafia, but now it's transforming into a weird form of metrosexual. I avoid these people at all costs.
That's what she said.
3 words . . . gay, gay, gay!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
What's sad is that the girls these clowns were with look normal. What is in their heads???
On a related note:

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/4JMOh-cul6M&hl=en[/flash]
One of my favorite vids.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I just can't wrap my brain around it. Is orange spray tan and pink lipstick super-expensive or something? That would be the only thing that could possibly explain it.

I mean, look at that!

[Image: gino12.jpg]

LOOK at that!!@#
Two words: JOE FACKING STUNT.
Fistor Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Know them? Yes.

Please attempt explain this phenomena in douchebaggery. Did someone one day wake up and decide to try to create the most homo-rific image in history? I can't imagine how much cologne they must bathe in, either.

Fistor Wrote:Two words: JOE FACKING STUNT.

I'm not sure it's really fair to call this homo-rific, most gay guys I know, are much more aware of how to dress and be presentable in public.

However, yes, Joe Stunt all the way.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Please attempt explain this phenomena in douchebaggery. Did someone one day wake up and decide to try to create the most homo-rific image in history? I can't imagine how much cologne they must bathe in, either.

Fistor Wrote:Two words: JOE FACKING STUNT.

I'm not sure it's really fair to call this homo-rific, most gay guys I know, are much more aware of how to dress and be presentable in public.

However, yes, Joe Stunt all the way.

So, you dress well then?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Fistor Wrote:I just can't wrap my brain around it. Is orange spray tan and pink lipstick super-expensive or something? That would be the only thing that could possibly explain it.

I mean, look at that!

[Image: gino12.jpg]

LOOK at that!!@#

maybe he was thinking, "just a few more coats, and i could pass for tracy morgan"?
Most of these photos have been circulating around for some time now, and I can honestly say that I have never hated people this much, just from seeing their photos. These Oompa-loompa looking m-fers make me want to punch a baby...
lovegrenade Wrote:Most of these photos have been circulating around for some time now, and I can honestly say that I have never hated people this much, just from seeing their photos. These Oompa-loompa looking m-fers make me want to punch a baby...

Ha ha. Oopma loompa is a perfect description. Nice. Don't punch a baby, though. Smile
sluttynurse Wrote:
lovegrenade Wrote:Most of these photos have been circulating around for some time now, and I can honestly say that I have never hated people this much, just from seeing their photos. These Oompa-loompa looking m-fers make me want to punch a baby...

Ha ha. Oopma loompa is a perfect description. Nice. Don't punch a baby, though. Smile

If it's a Gino baby, punch it. End the the DNA line now!!
airhornahole Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:Ha ha. Oopma loompa is a perfect description. Nice. Don't punch a baby, though. Smile

If it's a Gino baby, punch it. End the the DNA line now!!

+1 ;D ;D
Allyson Wrote:Am one? No. Know them? Yes.

I especially love the guy wearing the womens sweater who has the same facial expression at all times. It looks like blue steel gone retarded.
Awesome Zoolander reference. I would have to say it looks more like a Magnum look though! Retarded none the less
This is why I hate people.
Bump.

I think the Joe Orange Face challenge has merit. First, Joe has to spike his hair with a substance of the fellas' making (fetch, mayonnaise, egg whites, glue, etc.). Then he gets sprayed down with perma-bro spray tan (just the face, though, anything below the jaw line remains his original pastiness). Then he dons the latest in fashionable jump suits and cubic zirconia clip-on earrings, bathes in a cologne solution which is again, concocted by the fellas (Old Spice, Hai Karate, Scope, etc.), and sets out to pick up chicks at the bus stop.

The Blue Tooth headset will truly cap off the ensemble beautifully.
Does Michael Phelps belong with this group? (from FBHW.com, best week ever link)

[Image: phelpsdouche1.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Does Michael Phelps belong with this group? (from FBHW.com, best week ever link)

Yes
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
If you had his abs and a hot chick like that asked you to see them would you say no? Douchebag or not, dude is pulling hot trim.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
potthole Wrote:This is why I hate people.

You too? For a while I thought I was alone...
Admin Wrote:If you had his abs and a hot chick like that asked you to see them would you say no? Douchebag or not, dude is pulling hot trim.

There's no way I'd say no. Hell, I'd stand there in the buff for her.... but look at his damn hair! WTF?
Rock Monster Wrote:
Admin Wrote:If you had his abs and a hot chick like that asked you to see them would you say no? Douchebag or not, dude is pulling hot trim.

There's no way I'd say no. Hell, I'd stand there in the buff for her.... but look at his damn hair! WTF?

In a week or two when the endorsment checks start rollin' in, he'll have a "handler", and his whole image will change. Douchbag makeover
Someone help! I'm heading to their side!
wingospagettio Wrote:Someone help! I'm heading to their side!

It's too late. We just have to shoot you.
Looks like I'm late to the party. Why are they called Ginos?

By the way Weiner Poopie, great vid!
Fistor Wrote:http://www.frakincool.com/pictures/ginos...spray-tan/

>Holy crap. Please, please, PLEASE tell me someone on this board resembles these jack-o-lantern looking douches....

The Gino's look awsome! I want to start a Gino movement here in Nashville. I got my Tan-In-A-Bottle. Just look for the orange faced guy on 2nd Ave with all the hot chicks. ;D
If that is all it takes to bag hot chicks....I think I'm heading out to buy some Liquid Sun!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Devilmaker Wrote:Looks like I'm late to the party. Why are they called Ginos?

By the way Weiner Poopie, great vid!
Look up Gino in urbandictionary.com. I'd provide a link, but I'm busy putting on pink lipstick and practising my kissy face.
Mad Dog Wrote:If that is all it takes to bag hot chicks....I think I'm heading out to buy some Liquid Sun!

Well then, prepare to lay lots of pipe my good Gino. Pucker up and spray it on! 8-)
God. I can't believe there are people in the world who want a tan and decide to get the Hulk Hogan.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
A 41 year old Midwestner with an orange face wouldn't look douchy at all. I'm getting prepared to lay pipe!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"