Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pogo.com
What in the world is pogo.com?

I won a three month membership which I will gladly give to whoever would like it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Isn't that the programming language we learned as kids on the Comm64 with the little turtle that drew lines?
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
it's a gaming site, with games like poppit, and cribbage. A lot of old ladies play there. You might find you a nice piece of tail.
Wowie Groovie !
If only there were some sort of giant virtual community that is accessed by computers that people could plug site names like that into and find out for oneself.....

dah, nevermind, I'm just dreaming about fantasy futuretimes again.
Fistor Wrote:If only there were some sort of giant virtual community that is accessed by computers that people could plug site names like that into and find out for oneself.....

We'll have to get Al Gore to look into that.
Titan ! Wrote:it's a gaming site, with games like poppit, and cribbage. A lot of old ladies play there. You might find you a nice piece of tail.

my drunk uncle bob plays there. he's scoring clam like you wouldn't believe.
Fistor Wrote:If only there were some sort of giant virtual community that is accessed by computers that people could plug site names like that into and find out for oneself.....

You're just mad because I had to school you this morning on finding the originating threads to a quoted post.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

I don't care how many people you are. That was funny.
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:

You're just mad because I had to school you this morning on finding the originating threads to a quoted post.

Yeah that's it, Professor Frink. :Smile
POGO is full of adware and spyware. Stay away from there.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:POGO is full of adware and spyware. Stay away from there.

Opus is only speaking in rhymes today.

BREAK IT DOWN FOR ME ONE TIME, OPIE!!!@#

:beatbox:
+1. I actually laughed out loud.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:POGO is full of adware and spyware. Stay away from there.

Which is why I avoided visiting it. Even though I use Firefox I am still cautious of my surfing.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Isn't that the programming language we learned as kids on the Comm64 with the little turtle that drew lines?

I remember that!
ashleykme Wrote:
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Isn't that the programming language we learned as kids on the Comm64 with the little turtle that drew lines?

I remember that!

you're not the only one!
What was it called?
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
pogo.com is not full of spyware its just a place to play games.
anyone here actually have a pogo account???
If so post here I am lordpyro81 on there.
Maybe i can kick someone's ass in 9 ball or something.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]