Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Becky's Birthday
Jo Wrote:it's great how you've found a niche of posting humorous pics on this board to make up for your personality shortcomings Howie.

go slurp some pubes.

I think it was your boyfriend poopie that started with the pictures. I posted a few here because THAT WAS THE INTENT OF THE THREAD

[sarcastic/bitchy Becky voice] 'burnking certainly has found his niche of posting pictures and having people caption them' [/sarcastic/bitchy Becky voice] :Smile :Smile
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I think it was your boyfriend poopie that started with the pictures. I posted a few here because THAT WAS THE INTENT OF THE THREAD

my apologies Howie. i mistook Dick 2 for Dick 1. won't happen again.
Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I think it was your boyfriend poopie that started with the pictures. I posted a few here because THAT WAS THE INTENT OF THE THREAD

my apologies Howie. i mistook Dick 2 for Dick 1. won't happen again.

What?
[Image: confused.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I finally picked a present for Becky! A fat guy in a box!
[Image: 9_funny_sexy_box.jpg]
poopie... did you make that avatar yourself?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:poopie... did you make that avatar yourself?

no, found it
did you realize the spelling mistake?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
oh, and since I'm in this thread, happy b-day dirk!
Rock Monster Wrote:did you realize the spelling mistake?

ahhh ha...just noticed!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Rock Monster Wrote:did you realize the spelling mistake?

I seen it but didn
Hey Dirk, I hope someone makes you a cake for your birthday.

[Image: Nom_Nom_Cake.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[size=75]Link to Post - Back to Top

Very insightful!
i wonder why it didn't work.....hmmm....
STRIKE TWO!!
airhornahole Wrote:STRIKE TWO!!

???
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:STRIKE TWO!!

???

You tried posting it again and it was blank. At least I think ....
airhornahole Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:???

You tried posting it again and it was blank. At least I think ....

figment of your imagination.....like i would be stupid enough to try a link from the same source when the first one clearly didn't work :Smile