Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Intern Milton!
I think he is hilarious to listen to. Does anyone know what he looks like?
shoregirl Wrote:I think he is hilarious to listen to. Does anyone know what he looks like?

[Image: milton1.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
shoregirl Wrote:I think he is hilarious to listen to. Does anyone know what he looks like?

[Image: milton1.jpg]

Exalt!!

This is my red stapler. It's a swingline. If they take it away I will burn down the building.

I ahve one just like it.
I emailed on Friday and called him a minger for screwing up the AZ Cardinals question during Sportier than Thou.

He responded to my email today:

Dear Andy,

The whole point of the question was that it wasnt Sun Devil Stadium anymore, I just got a little caught up in doing two lists at once. Zane was too dumb to realize that he read the wrong list and I sent him two. Isn't it a bummer when I mess those questions up? Really pisses me, off. Ruins the weekend. I hope your heart stops, but I appreciate the constructive criticism.

Milton

I thought it was pretty funny Big Grin
LimpBagel Wrote:I emailed on Friday and called him a minger for screwing up the AZ Cardinals question during Sportier than Thou.

He responded to my email today:

Dear Andy,

The whole point of the question was that it wasnt Sun Devil Stadium anymore, I just got a little caught up in doing two lists at once. Zane was too dumb to realize that he read the wrong list and I sent him two. Isn't it a bummer when I mess those questions up? Really pisses me, off. Ruins the weekend. I hope your heart stops, but I appreciate the constructive criticism.

Milton

I thought it was pretty funny Big Grin

hehehe i enjoyed the "i hope your heart stops" part the best. gotta love miltey