Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show Praise
This thread is half my hi thread and half a place to talk about the best moments in recent shows. I have been a dedicated listener for about a year now, and every day these guys manage to make laugh my ass off. Today they got me with the postmortem "joke" and subsequent promo commertial they did after the segment. Honestly, the best segments are the failures and following beat downs. More Zane screwing up and Hotwings sniper zings.
Congratulations, you have made an utterly pointless thread.
Last time I checked there were two b's in "rabbit".
Not entirely. Today's show at 9 the wheels fell off good. It's always good when zane starts talking about the koc (knights of collumbus). I was laughing so hard I was almost crying. Todays show was amazing. I would not be surprised if a few segments off this show went to best of segments. Plus the joe stunt was funny as hell. I give today the tenth of september two thumbs up!
Ugh, don't say that. I was pulled away from my desk right after the Joe stunt to learn yet another task and didn't get back until the show had been over for an hour. I've been irritable ever since. Obviously, FBHW takes priority over my job in my world...but I don't think many people blame me.

So, is it possible to listen to it somewhere? Can I just get a podcast for 1 day? I should investigate...stupid job, ruining my day.
This show is amazing. Everyday i listen everyday i laugh through tears. They should call someone each day and harrass them with drops, sounds of the game is the funniest thing on radio. I have no idea what happens before 7 am Eastern since im sleeping so im sure i miss some great material. Someone fill me in once in awhile.
HOMO! DICK! JEW!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
good show today, but I had to turn it down for a bit when they kept playing that clip of the screaming kid.