Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sounds of the game
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I will never stop enjoying sounds of the game.
That's what she said.
I think it is a cute way to get women to like sports.
I think it is rather hilarious.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Thinking.....must be something a lot of women appreciate more than men do.....
I think you ladies just like to hear about men taking it up the a-hole for a change.
airhornahole Wrote:I think you ladies just like to hear about men taking it up the a-hole for a change.

Dang right....about time men get trounced on instead of guys talking about women getting it.
Won't let me vote
got it
I like it when they claim Dan Patrick does his commentating to get on their show for Sounds of the Game.
Hahaha
He does say some stuff that makes you think...man, that sounded like he did that on purpose.
More often than not I like it. There's the occasional week where they just don't have many good clips, but it's usually a riot.
I love sounds of the game! It reminds me of taking it up the a-hole.
Brian Wrote:I love sounds of the game! It reminds me of taking it up the a-hole.

So do you regularly take it up the a-hole?
lokizilla Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I love sounds of the game! It reminds me of taking it up the a-hole.

So do you regularly take it up the a-hole?

HAHA!

EXALT!
loki, that was too easy, but I wouldn't have been able to resist either. Well done!

All I know is that because of Sounds of the Game, watching sports isn't the same anymore because I'm always listening for them.
Yeah, I know it was too easy. But sometimes you just got to type what you think.
the best was the madden one from a couple years ago(HE TAKES IT UP THE A_HOLE) the best ever
The problem with "sounds" is that now I apply it to every sporting event I attend. My kids play soccer and one of the fathers from the team is a fellow FB&HW fan. We stand on the sidelines and point out the "Sounds" that we hear.
it has ruined every sporting event that i watch on tv, because i now cannot not hear the "sounds of the game". i definitely still love it though.
The 8 people that didn't vote "yes" are commies and hate humor.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:The 8 people that didn't vote "yes" are commies and hate humor.

Why does the guy in your avatar have a Pepsi logo tatooed on his arm?