Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Douche office moves
Yesterday I brought into work a coupon book that I got when my kid signed up for little league. After buying it, I noticed most of the places (mostly restaurants) in the book were located pretty close to where I work, and there was a ton of coupons in the book, so I decided to share the book with the rest of the office. I showed it to the office manager, said I would just put it on a table in a common area so that anyone could grab a coupon when they went out to lunch and whatnot. You know, no big whup. He was the only one I told. I noticed him grab it and bring it to his office as I was walking by later. Didn't think anything about it.

So today, a coworker and I decide to go out to lunch and we quickly flip through the book to see what we could find. We found pages upon pages of missing coupons. Each page had several coupons for each restaraunt, and a lot of them were duplicate. Buy one entree, get one free x 8 per page, for example. Pages were ripped out. That hamster stuffer had to've ripped out at least 50 coupons, some completely full pages of coupons.

I was pissed. What the Eff? No one else can use them? I bought the Effing book, and I don't even get to use the coupons I brought in because this douche has to pass them all out to his entire family? What a dick, right?

Lesson learned, I guess.

Same guy, different story:

Our home office is in a different state. We go to visit the home office twice a year, and in this office's kitchen area, the cupboards are full of snacks. There is a donation jar on the counter. Take a granola bar, throw in fifty cents or whatever. The last time we were down there, I walked into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. I found this douche stuffing his pockets full of every snack he could get his hands on. His pockets were so full he had to amble stiff-legged past me like he got away with it as I just stood there in shock. The sound of a thousand cellophane wrappers gave him away.

This guy makes more money than everyone else in the office and he feels compelled to rip off as much free stuff as possible. Whenever a gift basket arrives from a vendor, he stands at it and picks it apart until there's nothing left but a carcass.

Complete douche move.
I would tell him that you thought you made it clear that each coupon cost $1 and ask when he thinks he'll get you the money

Man up and tell that ahole it was supposed to be community coopins not j-hole coopins
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I would tell him that you thought you made it clear that each coupon cost $1 and ask when he thinks he'll get you the money

Man up and tell that ahole it was supposed to be community coopins not j-hole coopins

Nah, I'd rather just post stories about him and be silently bitter.

I like to ball my rage up and swallow it down so it festers there and grows until one day I explode over tiny little meaningless things like not being able to pick up a piece of paper from the floor without pawing at it like a Effing moron for 3 straight minutes at which point I slam my hand down on it and crumple it up then throw it away in the most overly exaggerated way possible.
Is this the same guy who called Obama a "nigger"?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Is this the same guy who called Obama a "nigger"?

No, that's a different guy. He's an a-hole. This guy here's just a douche. Big diff.
"a-hole's" censored but the N-word isn't? Might want to fix that up.
The only reason "a-hole" is censored is because that's the term they use on the show (much like eff). I don't find either word objectionable. Nor am I afraid of the "N Word" unless it's used in a hateful manner. Having said that, if a lot of people would rather see it censored I am fine with that too.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:The only reason "a-hole" is censored is because that's the term they use on the show (much like eff). I don't find either word objectionable. Nor am I afraid of the "N Word" unless it's used in a hateful manner. Having said that, if a lot of people would rather see it censored I am fine with that too.

That would probably be the safe thing to do.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Does your company have an HR department? It might be a nice thing to "let them know" about their issues. If he is ripping off his co-workers, money bets he is ripping them off even more.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Admin Wrote:The only reason "a-hole" is censored is because that's the term they use on the show (much like eff). I don't find either word objectionable. Nor am I afraid of the "N Word" unless it's used in a hateful manner. Having said that, if a lot of people would rather see it censored I am fine with that too.

Forgive me if this sounds nancy-ish but when exactly is the N word not hateful
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:

Forgive me if this sounds nancy-ish but when exactly is the N word not hateful

When pointing out the idiocy of those who use it hateful ways. When quoting John Lennon songs.
When quoting Richard Pryor skits.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
This probably qualifies more as "lazy" but it was still a pretty douchey move.

When getting some patient info for a co-worker, I was at their desk. I informed them that they would need to print something off from our company documents, which are available on each and every computer.

"Oh, I'll wait. You can go back to your desk and print if off and bring it back to me, that's fine," was the response I got. I stopped for a second, to make sure I heard the comment correctly.

"You know, you can just print it off from your computer here right now," I responded. "Yeah, but I don't want to, you can do it." At that point I just dumped the papers on their desk and left. As I was about to leave the room I hear, "Why are you just leaving like that? Are you going to print the stuff I need?" I kept walking.
I work at a Spencer's and every monday is shipment day. One of my coworkers is an a-hole about putting stuff away the right way.. She'll open a box after checking it off, and look through it and then put things, still in the wrapping they came in mind you, in the "general area" of the store that they are located in.... If things need security tags, she just throws em all in an empty box for someone else to "get to" Even better, the manager told her that she needed to unwrap the items and stock the shelves/hooks with em, she said oh, well I was just sorting things out, then she never did it...

It's gotten to the point where, if I'm working on S-day, I tell her to not bother at all, that I'll just do it all myself
I like your plan Fistor. Just keep ball in it up inside. Just make sure that he's the first one you take out when you go postal. Better yet, take off a leg or arm or make it a gut shot. You wouldn't want to make it a quick easy death for him. let him be in misery for a long time.
Admin Wrote:
Torque Wrote:Forgive me if this sounds nancy-ish but when exactly is the N word not hateful

When pointing out the idiocy of those who use it hateful ways. When quoting John Lennon songs.
When quoting Richard Pryor skits.

+1
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
potthole Wrote:This probably qualifies more as "lazy" but it was still a pretty douchey move.

When getting some patient info for a co-worker, I was at their desk. I informed them that they would need to print something off from our company documents, which are available on each and every computer.

"Oh, I'll wait. You can go back to your desk and print if off and bring it back to me, that's fine," was the response I got. I stopped for a second, to make sure I heard the comment correctly.

"You know, you can just print it off from your computer here right now," I responded. "Yeah, but I don't want to, you can do it." At that point I just dumped the papers on their desk and left. As I was about to leave the room I hear, "Why are you just leaving like that? Are you going to print the stuff I need?" I kept walking.

I can't stand people who are so completely clueless about their own helplessness. People who wouldn't even dream that they can perform simple tasks on their own.

I worked with a woman a few years back who would sit on the phone all day long and drone on and on about her stupid Effing dogs. Whenever something was handed to her to do, she would automatically have Gary, the older guy who sat next to her (who had more patience than Job), come over and walk her through each and every thing she had to do. The most menial stuff, too. Like "double-click on the Windows icon". Gary would stand there over her shoulder and walk her through every single step until the job was done. Then she immediately would forget what she had just done and get back to dog chat. The next time work hit her desk..... "Garrrrry?"

Whenever Gary would miss a day she would be in a state of panic. She would whine about how hard her job is, how it's so preposterous for these people to expect her to know how to find blahblahblahblah. And she couldn't get fired. Can't fire a woman. Bad PR.

That job sucked so Effing bad.
On a similar note:

We had to go to the Social Security office a few years ago and they had a visually impaired person taking our information and entering it into the computer. Of course with that came the person who sat right behind her making sure the information was entered properly.

Now I'm all for helping people with various impairments get a leg up in life but do we really need to hire two people to do one person's job so that we're not seen as offensive or otherwise?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:On a similar note:

We had to go to the Social Security office a few years ago and they had a visually impaired person taking our information and entering it into the computer. Of course with that came the person who sat right behind her making sure the information was entered properly.

Now I'm all for helping people with various impairments get a leg up in life but do we really need to hire two people to do one person's job so that we're not seen as offensive or otherwise?

i love you....there i said it.....
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i love you....there i said it.....

I know. Now go make me a sandwich.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
A love connection, here in the forum.

I'm misting up a little.

i told myself i wouldn't cry...
How about sneezing an obnoxiously loud ACHOOOO so that everyone in the entire building can hear you? I am normally a blesser but I absolutely refuse to bless him when he sneezes like that.
That's what she said.