Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOYCOTT SPEEDWAY
So the price of gas went up again today??? WTF the price of oil is way down! Does anyone notice how Speedway is the First GD gas station to go up.

I read this interesting article:

Want to send a message? Boycott SPEEDWAY. Give your business to the Mom
and Pop station. If you have to buy your gas at SPEEDWAY, only buy the gas.
Get your tobacco from a smoke shop. Get your soda from a grocery store. The
overhead in these places is outrageous. We, as a nation of angry consumers,
can shut this chain down. I don
Yeah, and everyone knows that an internet boycott is one of the most outrageously powerful tools consumers have today. Jeez man just by posting this I bet you made Speedway's stock drop 17 points. That's awesome.
Wowie Groovie !
Speedway buys their gas from different suppliers so you will see different prices/increases/decreases at stations that are fairly close to each other.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
People still believe these gas boycotts work?
Hey, I have an idea.

What if no one drove again ever? We could all die of malnutrition and stravation from lack of food. Then we wouldn't buy gas and the oil companies would go out of business.

That's a great plan!!! :Smile
airhornahole Wrote:We could all die of malnutrition and stravation from lack of food.

Straving to death doesn't sound very pleasant at all....
I did the math, and I figure that it's costing me 6.50 a day to drive to school and park.

Fortunately I still have half a doze free parking passes left from last year, once those are gone I'm seriously considering the bus. But the closest bus stop is like 4 or 5 blocks which is okay cause my fat ass can use the exercise, but none of the stops have benches, and standing in one spot KILLS my arthritis, plus I have no idea which stop will get me closest to the school, and what time the last bus runs so I can get back home in time to not get mugged.

F 4 dollar gas.
Wowie Groovie !