Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Dreams
Anyone got any crazy dreams they want to share.

I typically don't remember my dreams...not sure if I even do dream but supposedly everybody does. Well 2 nights ago I had a nightmare that I was at some sort of rescue scene and had to do CPR on a very little girl. Undecided
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Just last night I had a dream that I was riding an elephant in the desert...the elephant talked and had brown leather skin (like a couch). It was quite odd.
sluttynurse Wrote:Just last night I had a dream that I was riding an elephant in the desert...the elephant talked and had brown leather skin (like a couch). It was quite odd.

awesome, was it the micro-fiber stuff that dog hair doesn't stick to? ;D
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I had a dream last night. (nerd alert) For some reason, Onslaught (x-men when prof x and magnito became one mutant) was after me. He busts into my apartment (I don't have an apartment, but I had one in my dream) and busts my roomate's face in, who happened to be gambit-ish. Then female Angle (so lady with wings) swoops in and grabs me as Onslaught is now rooting in my pantry. As we fly out the window, onslaught's face goes crazy and then I am free. Then I woke up. The end
I had a dream once that William Shatner stole my pickup truck...the one from the dream car thread. I really liked that truck and Bill Shatner really annoys me.

If I remember correctly I was hopping into the truck when he pulled on my shirt pulling me back and off ballance, then flattened my nose and drove off...whlie i sat on the curb dumbfounded
i hardly ever sleep long enough to dream anymore. the last notable one was i was walking through hannaford (grocery store), and in the deli, bill cosby was flipping burgers on this skillet built into the floor. i watched him for a while, barely noticing a "wet floor" sign. slipped, fell on my ass, and snapped awake in bed on impact.

this took about 3 minutes of real time.
I use to have reaccuring nightmares where i was stuck in a hedge maze and needed to get to the end quikly. I remember feeling very rushed as if my family depended on me completing the maze...it was also very Alice in Wonderland esque...creepy
I usually have bad dreams like someone is trying to kill me or someone dies or similar. Luckily I only remember my dreams very seldom.

My father is a different story. He was chased and jumped when he was younger and he still has night terrors on a regular basis. When I lived at home he'd often wake me up from down the hall screaming like someone was bashing his face in with a sledgehammer. And I'd be too afraid as a kid to walk in my parents' room at night for fear of making a sound and having him yell at the top of his lungs and jump out of his bed. Yet he doesn't remember a thing come morning.
That's what she said.
I had this one last night/this morning. I saw Craig T. Nelson (from the show Coach) at the store where I work, I was letting him have it, because no one knew who he was besides me. Well the next person that asked me who he was I told him it was the guy from "Blades of Glory" and that it was funny as hell when Will Ferrell sang "Lady Humps" or whatever by the Black-Eyed Peas on the treadmill. This made Mr. Nelson do a spit take. That's all I remember.