Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Car
So... what's your dream car?

I'm kinda partial to the Tesla with the high gas prices right now.
http://www.teslamotors.com/
[Image: who-tesla-electric-car.jpg]

The new Camaro looks pretty sweet too.
[Image: fpo_image_featured_box_20.jpg]

And I've always loved the Aston Martin.
[Image: DBS%203%20800x600_b5c3a97a-898b-4880-a46...1f8142.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I like trucks. When I was 16 I had an 86 Chevy Scottsdale with a 350 and 33" tires. Stepside, wooden bed, 2 10" speakers behind the seat (for the ladies Wink ) I would take a kick in the nuts to get it back....especially if it came with a Wii

\/ \/ \/ Not my truck

[Image: 0202or_01zoom+1978_Chevrolet_Scottsdale_...In_Mud.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[Image: 67_gto.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I don't have a picture of it, (posting via iPhone makes things tough) but my dream car is the 66 Shelby Cobra 427
[Image: porsche_550.jpg]
Howie,
I dont want to be the first to call you a redneck, but....

You're "dream" car is a mudder, a $10,000 or so truck?

--redneck--
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
If you can be a fairly successful, fairly intelligent non racist redneck than i guess I am one

Big Grin

fairly
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Rock Monster Wrote:Howie,

--redneck--

Come on now, money does not equal happiness. If Howie wants a redneck truck or car on block in the front yard, so be it.
I want this car, plus another 300 horsepower and 100 MPG

[Image: 85MonteCarloSS_26k_medium.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
airhornahole Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Howie,

--redneck--

Come on now, money does not equal happiness. If Howie wants a redneck truck or car on block in the front yard, so be it.

I can't help that I'm a man...I drive a truck, ride a motorcycle and drink whiskey.

You ladies enjoy your cars and apple-tini's ;D
[Image: red-porsche-911.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Ohhhhh...... Too many to count..... I would have to have a warehouse.

- 2001 Audi S4 - Blacked out + too many additions to the motor to list
- 2005 Chevy Z71 - Solid black, lift kit, lots of additions but sound would be the first project
- 2010 Cevy Camaro - Orange w/ white stripes 6.2L
- Cadillac CTS V-Series as soon as the new one comes out
- Bugatti Veyron - fastest production car period ....'nuff said
- 1971 Chevelle Hard top with 400 small block
- Some sort of mid 40's chopped hot rod

Sorry for no pics. Didn't know how and didn't want to take up the whole board.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:- Bugatti Veyron - fastest production car period ....'nuff said

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_Veyron
...second fastest..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSC_Ultimate_Aero
fastest.
Rock Monster Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:- Bugatti Veyron - fastest production car period ....'nuff said

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_Veyron
...second fastest..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSC_Ultimate_Aero
fastest.

Damn.... I HATE being behind in car news. Thanks for the correction. The worst part about it is just EXACTLY how long this info has been out. :-X

It's so ugly and unimaginitive looking....
[Image: ultimate-aero-tt_48.jpg]
Panoz Roadster

[Image: 7c7e.jpg]
[Image: 2001_Cunningham_C7Concept1.jpg]
I know it's not exotic but has always been my dream.

[Image: 106780a.jpg]
Who needs exotic when you have taste!? I say good call.
airhornahole Wrote:I know it's not exotic but has always been my dream.

Eff yah! I actually prefer the 69.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:I know it's not exotic but has always been my dream.

Eff yah! I actually prefer the 69.

Who doesn't prefer 69? I was talking about the car.
The 96 is an entirely new generation - it's like apples and oranges.....

But if we're talking about this gen vette, you gotta go 63 with the split rear window.
I grew up in the back of a white 66 convertible. FAST FAST FAST! Old man sold it when my sister was 15 so she never got to drive it.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
2008 nissan gtr (skyline)
[Image: 71blue1.jpg]

I've always loved stingrays. I know not much more than I have to about cars, but I love this car.

My second choice is...
[Image: CharlestownNHE3.jpg]
This is a 1951 American La France pumper. Although this isn't the exact truck I grew up playing on at my parents' fire company, it's close enough. I love fire engines. I'm weird. ;D
I want a Effing monster truck... Like, I'd name it "The Masher" or something.
Rock Monster Wrote:So... what's your dream car?

[Image: who-tesla-electric-car.jpg]

[Image: fpo_image_featured_box_20.jpg]

And I've always loved the Aston Martin.
[Image: DBS%203%20800x600_b5c3a97a-898b-4880-a46...1f8142.jpg]

I am so glad other people besides me know about Tesla cars
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:Come on now, money does not equal happiness. If Howie wants a redneck truck or car on block in the front yard, so be it.

I can't help that I'm a man...I drive a truck, ride a motorcycle and drink whiskey.

I drive a truck and drink whisky too.

Ha ha, I'm more manly than most of the people who post here !

I'm also a walking country song.
Wowie Groovie !
Derek Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:So... what's your dream car?

And I've always loved the Aston Martin.]

I am so glad other people besides me know about Tesla cars

In a previous life, I worked on the Tesla as a supplier. Cool shit. The people who work there aren't easy to work with though.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:The 96 is an entirely new generation - it's like apples and oranges.....

But if we're talking about this gen vette, you gotta go 63 with the split rear window.

I like the split window as well, but the '66 is the 1st year with the big block.
Derek Wrote:I am so glad other people besides me know about Tesla cars

Why aren't these more popular? I understand that they're expensive, but they have plans to make a $30K family vehicle in 4 years. We've been hearing about the Chevy Volt for months now, but nothing on the Tesla.
Titan ! Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I can't help that I'm a man...I drive a truck, ride a motorcycle and drink whiskey.

Undecided
Dream car, how about dream garage. By "genre"...

Muscle Car: 1969 SS Chevelle, 1966 Olds 442, 1969 Shelby GT500

Exotic: 2005 Saleen S7TT & Lotus Elise (would like to drive 'em for a day, but would never own one- too pretentious and could never justify spending the money)

Truck: built '86-'87 Chevy Silverado w/ body & suspension lift, 350 or 454 engine with the works, plenty of Edelbrock, Dana, Detroit lockers, custom roll cage and at least 35's for tires. Truck nuts: optional, mud: required.

My own frankenstein Volvo: '93 850 Body/manual transmission with '97 850 AWD system, and '95 T5-R engine. Stage III turbo, and lots of goodies from IPD and Evolve.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Titan ! Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I can't help that I'm a man...I drive a truck, ride a motorcycle and drink whiskey.

I love when northerners love country.... ESPECIALLY when they try to sing it. I have a lot of family in Wisconsin, and it's so funny when they think they're doing this great southern accent while singing their favorite country tune....meanwhile they're just butchering it! It's good stuff.... ;D
1970 Buick GSX

Go fast with class!

[Image: 1970_GSX_001.jpg]
[Image: MercedesBenzStirlingMossSLRMcLar-1.jpg]
Mercedes-Benz Stirling Moss SLR McLaren
Though it won
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Well, first... I need to pay around $5000 dollars to the state of michigan to get my license back... (Hence why I gave up drinking around 3 years ago... not to mention I make an absolute fool of myself when I drink... ask anyone who knows me, I am not a treat to be around drunk...) Then I would get myself a nice reliable car, like a damn Camry or something... nothing too flashy, but something that is reliable enough to get me around... Plus, I am not the best driver in the world and need something that can handle sudden stops and moving from drive to park quickly...