Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nice name...
[Image: rs20080918.jpg]
I've heard a lot about the carpet in his house
Something smells fishy here.....

i shame myself
...and this one time at band camp...this girl I know rubbed Mike Litoris.
Geez, I thought it was a myth, but there is it, right on the screen.
Wowie Groovie !
I dated a guy in High School named Mike Hunt. Seriously...
Way to go! Isn't it great when people pull stuff like this off?!
sunshyne Wrote:I dated a guy in High School named Mike Hunt. Seriously...

There's a Mike Hunt I used to work with at Chrysler. Of course, he would always demand that you call him Micheal.

You should see some of the names I've run across at work. I only wish it wouldn't be breaking the law to share some of the funny ones.
potthole Wrote:

You should see some of the names I've run across at work. I only wish it wouldn't be breaking the law to share some of the funny ones.

Don't be scared, it's an anonymous message board. What are they going to do, look to arrest potthole?
when i worked at a bank, i did a name change for a someone, last name "forskin."

i was changing the name to that, by the way.
When my ancestors got kicked out of Europe and settled in the midwest, our last name of "Fuchs", (pronounced Fyooks) was changed for obvious reasons
jus' P Wrote:When my ancestors got kicked out of Europe and settled in the midwest, our last name of "Fuchs", (pronounced Fyooks) was changed for obvious reasons
Because you really wanted the K in there? ;D
elranito Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:When my ancestors got kicked out of Europe and settled in the midwest, our last name of "Fuchs", (pronounced Fyooks) was changed for obvious reasons
Because you really wanted the K in there? ;D

Hi, I'm Paul and this is my cousin Dumb. ;D
burnking Wrote:
potthole Wrote:You should see some of the names I've run across at work. I only wish it wouldn't be breaking the law to share some of the funny ones.

Don't be scared, it's an anonymous message board. What are they going to do, look to arrest potthole?

Not going to risk it, sorry. The last thing I need right now is to lose my job. Probably wouldn't get in trouble for it, but I don't really care to have any chance of getting busted on violating medical privacy laws.
Some I've come across at my work: Saddam Mae, Rice Brown, & Cletus Depickle. I can't really talk though because my name is Jehna Bush making me currently very unpopular, but it could be worse, my parents almost named me Rose.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Is Jenna the cute one ?
Wowie Groovie !
She's the one that recently got married, was previously in trouble all the time with alcohol/drugs, I think the other one with darker hair is better looking
[Image: bush_twins_02.jpg]

doof on the left
Yeah, the one on the right is definetly the cuter of the two. And, she looks like she needs a sweater.
Wowie Groovie !
Can't say anything about names on my end. With a last name of Head I have heard them all. "Your mother's name Anita?", "You need to name your son Richard" (which, by the way I had an uncle named Richard and he still gave his son the "Jr" tag), "Middle name Gives?", etc.

Had to show my ID once to a hostess at a restaurant because she thought I was pulling a prank. It's always a good conversation starter anyway.
Babs is bra-less.......or has really powerful titty hardons.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
lol, i was going to mention that she had her brights on.
I have customers with the names Anita Friend and Jim Getzoff
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Admin Wrote:Babs is bra-less.......or has really powerful titty hardons.
turkey's done!
I went to high school with a guy named George Face. He claimed his uncle (or whoever) was named Richard Face.

As for Ms. Bush, [Chris Griffin drop]Ha Ha Nipple, Nipple[/Chris Griffin drop] and [Pat Niple drop]NI-ple[/Pat Niple Drop]
Man, you're right, you can't not look at them. It's like magnetic. I can't believe no one has started a thread of nipple hard-on pics
I once got a call at a call center from "Joy Slutzkin" (I wanted to ask if she owned a lingerie shop)and another from "Anita Dick"...no joke ...their names were right their in the database. I thought they were joking but it was real. Also, I once handled the insurance of a Dr. who's last name was "dolittle."
I worked with a girl named Lisa Dick when I was in high school. Poor thing.
uh oh spaghettio Wrote:I worked with a girl named Lisa Dick when I was in high school. Poor thing.

With the current economic situation, is it better to lease one?

Wait, why am I asking?... *sigh* -Great, now I'm gay.

[drop]Eric's gay! - That's right; I'm bent over+ at the rest stop. That's what happened.[/drop]
Glad you a a reason to re-pull up the Girl Bush's picture!