Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yoyo
test......
...ma?
. . . pa??
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
If you know more than one yoyo trick, you've never had sex with the opposite sex (of the same species).
But walking the dog and around the world are two great tricks . . . you can't know one and not the other.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:But walking the dog and around the world are two great tricks . . . you can't know one and not the other.

gay
jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:But walking the dog and around the world are two great tricks . . . you can't know one and not the other.

gay

[daniel tosh drop]whatever queer[/daniel tosh drop]
[drop]check, 1, 2, check[/drop]
burnking Wrote:[drop]check, 1, 2, check[/drop]

+1
I never understood the draw of a yoyo.

wwwoooowwwww!! IT goes up and down. Exciting.

Simple minds I guess.
...gabba gabba?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.