Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have Jimmy Choo shoes
My ex had a bit of a shoe fetish, and while I was happy to indulge her (and receive the rewards for said indulgence) I never understood it.
Wowie Groovie !
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Damn Howie, listen to the show once in a while.

There was a chick on yesterday talking about being a whore in exchange for Jimmy Choo shoes, and another dude who said he got a girl to give him a BJ in exchange for use of the fan for the night.

right, and aside from the title of the thread I see very little if anything to do with the topic.

Why so moderator like Howie? :-[
mainerliser Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:right, and aside from the title of the thread I see very little if anything to do with the topic.

Why so moderator like Howie? :-[

He and Biff haven't 69'd for 2 weeks so he's trying to get back on Biff's good side.
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:the only differences between jimmy choo shoes and payless shoes are ~850 bucks and 1 old asian guy

I'm not sure you could find anything like this at Payless

[Image: BGX08C9_mt1.jpg]

/sigh.... I want...
I'm not that fancy, I'm a cheap date
ashleykme Wrote:I'm not that fancy, I'm a cheap date

No, you're from Maine. It's "frugal" not cheap! ;D

P.S. I love that shoe!!
Yeah, would be hard to wear those across the yard to my car, dont think they are good in the mud. And where would I wear them to around here? Walmart?
My god I'd be over 6ft 5 in those suckers. I think I own one pair of dress shoes and I probably wear them around the house more than out. Hooker & biker boots now, that's a different story. But I've never paid more than 50 bucks for a pair of shoes. And I was pissed at myself for a week after.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I dropped 125.00 on a pair of Nike air max running shoes, I was training to run a 5K and it was the best investment I've ever made, I wish I had bought 10 pairs, I loved those shoes they were awesome.
Wowie Groovie !
Yeah now that I think about it I actually did spend like 80 on hunting boots and 100 on riding show boots so I guess I should retract my previous statement of thrift.
Torque Wrote:Yeah now that I think about it I actually did spend like 80 on hunting boots and 100 on riding show boots so I guess I should retract my previous statement of thrift.

Retraction accepted. Please continue.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Retraction accepted. Please continue.

Sorry, I've got nothing else on the topic of shoes or attire, I'd be happy to answer any specific questions you may have, but my sarcasm radar is picking something up.
Titan ! Wrote:I dropped 125.00 on a pair of Nike air max running shoes, I was training to run a 5K and it was the best investment I've ever made, I wish I had bought 10 pairs, I loved those shoes they were awesome.

Spending good money on athletic shoes, especially when one suffers from back, knee, or leg problems, is a very wise choice. I sold shoes all through high school and learned way too much about how much proper support and cushioning in shoes can honestly effect the rest of your body. The posts I could make explaining the benefits and features found in a variety of brands and styles...

Working at that store has turned me into a bit of a shoe snob, and never again will I find myself buying cheap shoes.
Torque Wrote:Yeah now that I think about it I actually did spend like 80 on hunting boots and 100 on riding show boots so I guess I should retract my previous statement of thrift.

Actually, $80 for a pair of hunting boots is sort of on the low end, especially if you're in the market for a pair with good waterproofing and/or insulation.
Torque Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Retraction accepted. Please continue.

Sorry, I've got nothing else on the topic of shoes or attire, I'd be happy to answer any specific questions you may have, but my sarcasm radar is picking something up.

Curses! titan foiled again... It is impossible for you to not come off as a creep?
jus' P Wrote:
Torque Wrote:Sorry, I've got nothing else on the topic of shoes or attire, I'd be happy to answer any specific questions you may have, but my sarcasm radar is picking something up.

Curses! titan foiled again... It is impossible for you to not come off as a creep?

What can I say Plungee ? I am who I am.
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:Actually, $80 for a pair of hunting boots is sort of on the low end, especially if you're in the market for a pair with good waterproofing and/or insulation.

They were Cabela's saskatchewan pac boot- about $200, but thanks to a clearance sale, gift card, and my unusually small feet, I got them for a steal of a price. I could spend a whole day in that place.

And Titan, I don't think you're a creep yet
Torque Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Actually, $80 for a pair of hunting boots is sort of on the low end, especially if you're in the market for a pair with good waterproofing and/or insulation.

They were Cabela's saskatchewan pac boot- about $200, but thanks to a clearance sale, gift card, and my unusually small feet, I got them for a steal of a price. I could spend a whole day in that place.

And Titan, I don't think you're a creep yet

LOL Yet ?
Wowie Groovie !
Yeah you're going to have to try a lot harder on that one, you know, if it's something you're serious about lol
ashleykme Wrote:Yeah, would be hard to wear those across the yard to my car, dont think they are good in the mud. And where would I wear them to around here? Walmart?

Olive Garden?
The only shoes I drop a lot of cash on are basketball sneakers, and it's completely worth it.
Titan ! Wrote:This bit kind of re-inforces my theory that all people have a price, and that price is a lot lower than you might think.

I will let anyone squeeze one of my moobs for a McDonalds Double Cheeseburger, or both of them for a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese. However, I must warn you. - I've never done this before, so if I feel uncomfortable during the experience, I will report the incident to the police as a sexual assault.