Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in all seriousness
as much fun as it is to rag on these guys just for the hell of it (especally Zane) they all are still a group of decent guys. I mean you have Zane with the AT stuff and KOC, not to mention Joe with the diabetes (i think thats what it was) bike race, and then you have the break ins they do every year. All of that along with a lot of the local charity things they do for the Grand Rapids area.

I just feel this is at least something that shouldn't go unsaid because when these guys do good things they put a lot of effort into it and just act as if it's an every day thing. Just showing that no matter how much of an ass any of them may be they are good guys.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
hell yeah they're good guys.
I AGREE, these guys do a lot for a lot of people and should be commended.

I think the way the guys make fun of each other and the way the fans make fun of the guys is more like friends making fun of each other no one really should take it to heart, it is all in fun.

Although there are some A-hole fans that just don't get that, and to them I say deal with it they are not going to change the show for you.
I just clicked this thread and an ad for "GAY LATINO DATING" popped up at the top of the page.... what the hell is going on?
Yeah I saw an ad for a gay dating service yesterday. Good old Google Ads.
Turkey Face Wrote:I just clicked this thread and an ad for "GAY LATINO DATING" popped up at the top of the page.... what the hell is going on?

i saw one that said "single arabs"
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
i feel cheated the only i got was for "summer books" i want some gay latinos and single arabs.
If one of the guys had said that on air, it would've been one of the best sound clips ever.

"I want some gay latinos and single arabs."

HAHAHA
the best i get is "dating for cyclists" and peak antifreeze
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I think those ads are sometimes based on your browser history....hmmm.
If you used Firefox and added the "no script" add on you'd have the option to not allow google ads. Firefox in general is a better browser and is a great pop up blocker.

That said, the FBHW official site is not Firefox friendly.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I agree - Firefox is awesome. Highly recommended to all.
Chris Wrote:I think those ads are sometimes based on your browser history....hmmm.

As I understand it googleanalytics (or whatever it's called....I have it blocked) reads the content of a page and then assigns what it considers proper advertising.

That said, I don't get any pop-ups here but that may be due to using Firefox.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I've bumped into Zane in public, and he was very down to earth. We spoke for probably about 15 minutes, about the show a little bit, about baseball, he seemed like a totally different person than his on-air personality.
I love "Joe with the diabetes"!