Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senior Pranks
This might be hit or miss but anybody got any good senior prank stories? I'm in the development process of my grand scheme which I may or may not share.
If you go to Bad Axe High School you can still see where they sandblasted Class of 89 #1 off that was spraypainted on by ............

My sister (Beavercreek Ohio 83) took all of the For Sale signs in the Dayton area and put them on the front lawn of the school.

Write Eff or 08 RULES with bleach/fertilizer/or glow in the dark paint on the football field

Superglue in all of the doorlocks

1000 mice let loose

rotting fish left on a Friday night near the HVAC system to spread the stink through the school
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
There was a student who prided himself on the fact that he NEVER EVER missed a day of school from kindergarten to senior year. So a couple guys attempted to kidnap him to keep him from his perfect attendance record. Didn't work out.
That's what she said.
I've got a few...

We stacked used tires on the flagpole... Stole the principals car and put it on top of the building.. Got a bunch of used furniture and set up "rooms" on the school's front lawn. Stole the victory bell, tp'd the school, burned poetry into the front lawn, dyed the pool water funny colors, stole goal posts, We even put cows in the building on the 2nd floor
This was sort of an urban legend when I was in high school, but rumor was that one year the seniors got three pigs. They wrote in marker numbers on them, 1, 2, and 4. They let the pigs loose in the school, and rather quickly they were all caught. The people on the lookout for the pigs, however, couldn't figure out where #3 went.

Doubt it actually happened, but it was a funny story.
potthole Wrote:This was sort of an urban legend when I was in high school, but rumor was that one year the seniors got three pigs. They wrote in marker numbers on them, 1, 2, and 4. They let the pigs loose in the school, and rather quickly they were all caught. The people on the lookout for the pigs, however, couldn't figure out where #3 went.

Doubt it actually happened, but it was a funny story.

When I was a senior we didn't get three pigs, but we did let loose one pig.

The senior class that was ahead of me by a few years had a beach party in the school parking lot. Rented a truck that dumped an S load of sand, set up kiddie pools, beach chairs, etc. It was pretty funny.

Just as a quick note, if you want to superglue the door locks, it's extremely expensive to fix so be sure you won't get caught
well there's a bunch of ideas going around campus so i'm not sure what's happening and it's become every man for himself so we're all unorganized. i've heard Icy Hot on the toilets, dry ice-ing the halls, super glueing wizard staffs to freshmen doors, and using putty to "sculpt" a huge schwantz on every building.
I went to a small high school, where most people didn't lock their lockers. I was going to zip-tie all of the lockers, so that no one could open them, unless they could somehow cut the ties. Word leaked out, so I would have been caught. We ended up goofing around one day before an assembly out in the parking lot. We bought 4 or 5 VHS tapes, broke them open (which is harder than it sounds) and "tied" all or the cars in the lot together. Most people didn't lock their cars, or had windows down, so we wrapped it around the steering wheels, seat belts, things in the cars, whatever we found. Pretty dull, but better than nothing.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
My senior year someone put cows on the second floor of the school, which was mentioned earlier, but was really funny. The killing of the grass on the football field was also done, but not as funny because our graduating class was so big graduation was out there and all the pictures look stupid because the school used big black mats to cover up the words.
We moved 2 classrooms to the front lawn. Everyone grabbed a desk during the teacher's lunch hour and a couple of the jocks grabbed the teachers desk. We set up everything on the front lawn right outside their windows. We also got a stern talking to from the principal...outside in our new classroom. If you make it funny enough they won't do too much to punish anyone.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
My school banned senior pranks for the extreem nature of them. First, there was a dead cow in the parking lot. Second, there was vasaline on the stairs. Third, seniors locked the busses in campus and waterballoned the crap out of them. There was no water in the balloons, btw. Finally, they duct taped a locker shut with so much duct tape that the janitor had to use a blow torch. As a final note, we did get to ride our tractors to school still. That's a tradition.
Becky, I've never heard of doing senior pranks in college. Is this just a Hope thing, or something?
potthole Wrote:Becky, I've never heard of doing senior pranks in college. Is this just a Hope thing, or something?

kind of. the idea of a college senior prank, apparently, has been catching on the past few years at Hope and i've heard a few others have too.

it suprised me too when i first heard but any chance to raise a little hell i'm all for it.
Apparently senior pranks need to be more creative.

At my school they once did the 1, 2, and 4 pigs and during my senior year we padlocked all of the juniors' lockers.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Dr. Stupid Wrote:My school banned senior pranks for the extreem nature of them. First, there was a dead cow in the parking lot. Second, there was vasaline on the stairs. Third, seniors locked the busses in campus and waterballoned the crap out of them. There was no water in the balloons, btw. Finally, they duct taped a locker shut with so much duct tape that the janitor had to use a blow torch. As a final note, we did get to ride our tractors to school still. That's a tradition.

I smell BS...does anyone smell BS? I certainly smell it.
We had high school rivalry things, but no good senior pranks where I went to school.

The best thing I've witness was a neighborhood rivalry (but all in good fun) thing.

In my old manager's subdivision, there was a couple that went to LSU, so naturally they had a fun rivalry with a few of the UT fan neighbors. But the most annoying couple was the Ohio State couple. The LSU fans put Rye grass in the shape of tiger stripes in the yard of the Ohio State fan's yard....when the rest of the grass went dormant in the winter and turned brown, the rye grass stayed green and the stripes were exposed.... I never saw the yard in person, but my manager showed me the pic.....classic.....It was absolutely perfect for this year's National Championship.
The different grass seed is a great idea. That will last for YEARS!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Reading these ideas makes me realize how urban my hometown is. There is no way we could find farm animals to bring to school, and I don't know anyone who has ever even ridden on a tractor. We had a turf football field so no messing with grass. Here we are planning to kidnap a classmate.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:Here we are planning to kidnap a classmate.

a Jersey kidnapping? i'll phone the Coast Guard for suspicious activity.
Becky, I went to Hope for a couple years and I still work in Holland. I would offer some help but I'm a dick.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Dr. Stupid Wrote:My school banned senior pranks for the extreem nature of them. First, there was a dead cow in the parking lot. Second, there was vasaline on the stairs. Third, seniors locked the busses in campus and waterballoned the crap out of them. There was no water in the balloons, btw. Finally, they duct taped a locker shut with so much duct tape that the janitor had to use a blow torch. As a final note, we did get to ride our tractors to school still. That's a tradition.

Quote:seniors locked the busses in campus and waterballoned the crap out of them. There was no water in the balloons, btw

So... What did you fill up the water baloons with?? Tongue
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
The class ahead of me shellacked a playboy center fold to the front of the podium in English lit. It stayed there for a half hour and nobody said a word.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
No one can have any fun anymore.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.as...4&catid=14
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:No one can have any fun anymore.

Several hundred dollars to repair? WHat the eff did they reseed with gold plated rye? Talk about wasting money. I killed off a section of my lawn for improvement and reseeded. The whole project cost less than 20 bucks.
airhornahole Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:No one can have any fun anymore.

Several hundred dollars to repair? WHat the eff did they reseed with gold plated rye? Talk about wasting money. I killed off a section of my lawn for improvement and reseeded. The whole project cost less than 20 bucks.

they'll probably re sod it or whatever...not reseed.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Jo Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Here we are planning to kidnap a classmate.

a Jersey kidnapping? i'll phone the Coast Guard for suspicious activity.

You ain't kiddin' - here is this morning's news for my hometown http://app.com/article/20081003/NEWS/81003013
That's what she said.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:Several hundred dollars to repair? WHat the eff did they reseed with gold plated rye? Talk about wasting money. I killed off a section of my lawn for improvement and reseeded. The whole project cost less than 20 bucks.

they'll probably re sod it or whatever...not reseed.

It's just Bermuda, It'll fix itself by next season
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:

I smell BS...does anyone smell BS? I certainly smell it.
Not bs. Year of '03 at Lowell senior high school in Lowell MI. The Locker thing was the year before, but everything else was 03. We were threatened if we did a senior prank, we would not get our diploma. I graduated in 04 so they were dead serious about it. They were realy pissed because it costs quite a bit to haul a rotting cow carcass out of a parking lot. The water balloons were filled with vinigar and pee. So the school had all rights to be upset. You still don't belive me, find someone from Lowell who graduated recently and ask. If you cant do that, I can put you in touch with people I graduated with and ask them. 'Nuf said.
I need visual evidence, police reports including your name, a sample of pee/ vinegar mixture sent to Titan for testing and a copy of the '04 year book with documentation that these pranks were pulled off by the class of '03.
Fetus, you are more needy than a pregnant woman. You do it. I know I'm right. Tongue
Wink Wink Wink Wink
Pranks...
Go to all of the computer in the school and press ctrl + alt + down key (ctrl + alt + up key to fix)
Rock Monster Wrote:Pranks...
Go to all of the computer in the school and press ctrl + alt + down key (ctrl + alt + up key to fix)

Is this something that I should try at work on my work computer?

I gotta know what it does. Curiosity killed the cat, but I don't know anything about computers. I don't want to do this and then read:

Begin Dump of ALL Physical memory.
It's safe to do. It just flips the screen upside-down. the right and left directions work too.
I had the feeling that's what it did. I must try now.
It didn't work.
It doesn't work on mine here at work either, but does on the laptop at home.
worked for me. That's good stuff. I'm going to get out of a lot of work with this one!