Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interns taking beatings
I tried to list all of them, even the obscure ones, but I think the most obvious choices would be Bitty, IKB, or Milton, but Benercrombie, Alexsss, the Cuban, and Pube Face have also gotten it pretty good.
Yeah Kurt Busch by far, i know him personally from high school and would love to share some stuff with the guys about the douche...like how he was in science olympiad and went to space camp...
I picked Frank Small Talk just because he got s-canned.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Lil Bitty got it a lot too. Most of it came from Zane and all was probably deserved.
I'd have to go ahead and say it's beed Kurt Busch.

I didn't get picked on much at all, except maybe in the naming department.

My strategy? Spend as much time as possible working on things in the office. If you're not in front of them, it's harder for them to remember to give you shit.
Pube Face - Air Horn Wake Up
...and his nickname
I'll go way back and say Joe... most of you don't remember that he was an intern at one time, and they still use him as their punching bag.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Short term Jenny ? Who is she ?
Wowie Groovie !
Devan is spelled with an 'a', in her case.
I have so much love for Kurt Busch!
Has to be the Cuban. Horrible breath, hair like a Yeti, just a constant beating for the poor guy. The only reason it seems like it is Kurt Busch is that he won't leave. Who works somewhere, especially at the hours they have to get up, for over a year without getting paid?
Titan ! Wrote:Short term Jenny ? Who is she ?

Jenny was in the intern class with The Cuban and I. She didn't last long, never left the office, and was extremely quiet.
I would love to be an intern on the show. I have a good paying full time job, a family and have no interest in a radio carrerr, but I think it would be a lot of fun! I wonder if they only take interns who are interested in getting into radio?
Brian Wrote:I would love to be an intern on the show. I have a good paying full time job, a family and have no interest in a radio carrerr, but I think it would be a lot of fun! I wonder if they only take interns who are interested in getting into radio?

Lucky for you, past interns have shown that the ability to spell is NOT a requirement. 8-)
Brian Wrote:I would love to be an intern on the show. I have a good paying full time job, a family and have no interest in a radio carrerr, but I think it would be a lot of fun! I wonder if they only take interns who are interested in getting into radio?

Milton won't have a career in radio - He is going for his masters in accounting!
hey loose wendy! good to see you on here! Smile
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:hey loose wendy! good to see you on here! Smile

1. You're about three months late.

2. She's not going to give you any. Wink
potthole Wrote:
plumpenut Wrote:hey loose wendy! good to see you on here! Smile

1. You're about three months late.

+1

You are so very right.
loosewendy Wrote:
potthole Wrote:1. You're about three months late.

+1

You are so very right.

Oh, so it's like one of those ironical nicknames?

I never get to hear the originations of the nicknames.
Fistor Wrote:Oh, so it's like one of those ironical nicknames?

Yeah.

I think it started when they were doing a story about drugs, and Zane indicated that he thought I might be a pot head. I said that I wasn't and he came back with "Well then, you must sleep around. We'll call you Loose Wendy."

And now, the name has stuck.
loosewendy Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Oh, so it's like one of those ironical nicknames?

Yeah.

I think it started when they were doing a story about drugs, and Zane indicated that he thought I might be a pot head. I said that I wasn't and he came back with "Well then, you must sleep around. We'll call you Loose Wendy."

You really should've just agreed with him.

Although, your current nickname would probably be more handy in future interviews....
loosewendy Wrote:
potthole Wrote:1. You're about three months late.

+1

You are so very right.

Loose Wendy aka Wendy Reed: GR radio's biggest tease.
Isn't there something of a rule about posting private info about people on the show? IE addresses, phone numbers, last names etc ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Isn't there something of a rule about posting private info about people on the show? IE addresses, phone numbers, last names etc ?

Wendy Reed is her 95.7 name so chill.
Consider me Miles Davis
Wowie Groovie !
Fistor Wrote:
loosewendy Wrote:Yeah.

You really should've just agreed with him.

Although, your current nickname would probably be more handy in future interviews....

It won't stick forever, trust me. And in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have agreed right away.

I have no problem with the name though, and as they have said on several occasions, if they really thought that was the case, they wouldn't call me that. There is a mutual respect between all of us.
Jo Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Isn't there something of a rule about posting private info about people on the show? IE addresses, phone numbers, last names etc ?

Wendy Reed is her 95.7 name so chill.

Yup! Guilty as charged, but no longer doing that....

And it's ok titan, it's not my real name.
I remember flipping around the channels one evening and suddenly I saw Joe and Loose Wendy on the news. The fact that she actually said her name was Loose Wendy and not just Wendy had me in absolute histerics for a good five minutes that I completely missed the rest of the segment.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
loosewendy Wrote:
Jo Wrote:Wendy Reed is her 95.7 name so chill.

Yup! Guilty as charged, but no longer doing that....

but who will play all my favorite Prince and dopey love songs!?!?!? Tongue
Jo Wrote:
loosewendy Wrote:Yup! Guilty as charged, but no longer doing that....

but who will play all my favorite Prince and dopey love songs!?!?!? Tongue

Right now, it's your favorite Christmas tunes! Woohoo!
loosewendy Wrote:
Jo Wrote:but who will play all my favorite Prince and dopey love songs!?!?!? Tongue

Right now, it's your favorite Christmas tunes! Woohoo!

of course! everybody listens to Christmas songs in Oct...ob..er.....hmm.
Did we ever verify the existence or non-existence of Regular Alex?
theterribletwist Wrote:Devan is spelled with an 'a', in her case.

Oops. - Well, at least you know I'm not stalking her.