Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 10/2/08
Once again brought to you by Biff.

[Image: jealous.jpg]
You will want me. You do want me. I will have you both tonight.
Ya know... some pictures just don't need a caption, do they?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Ya know... some pictures just don't need a caption, do they?

Head of nail...direct hit
+1
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
[Image: anim_3a7827da-9357-8934-711e-267b8f16bab4.gif]
Hey, when did you sneak on my island and snap that picture?

You could have said "Hello" while you were there.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Damnien during his pre-pubescent awkwardness.....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
dingdongyo Wrote:[Image: anim_3a7827da-9357-8934-711e-267b8f16bab4.gif]

Fan-EFFIN-tastic.
[Image: jealous2.jpg]

There, that's better.
Wowie Groovie !
Someday I will own a company and I will name it Microsoft, then you both will do my bidding (insert maniacal laughter here)
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
[Image: jealous2-1.jpg]

There! THAT's better. Now we can go back and look at Titan's pic.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:[Image: jealous2-1.jpg]

???
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:[Image: jealous2.jpg]

There, that's better.

When ur friends with a former hooker, beware of the bridesmaid dress she may make you wear.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Titan ! Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:[Image: jealous2-1.jpg]

???

I dunno. Maybe I'm weird, but that usually the first thing I look at when I see a pretty woman. The left hand. This one seems to be free of any jewelry, so now we can hope that there's a personality behind that smile.
you mean you actually care if they are married.... you are right, you have a wierd problem...
Philly Mike Wrote:you mean you actually care if they are married.... you are right, you have a wierd problem...

Especially since they are about 15 years old.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Philly Mike Wrote:you mean you actually care if they are married.... you are right, you have a wierd problem...

Fortunately for me, I do care.... If she's willing to cheat with you, she's willing to cheat on you....

But along your train of thought, I've got a friend who always tells me that a ring is not a plug.
Rock Monster Wrote:

Especially since they are about 15 years old.

I don't know. The one on the right could be seventeen and a half. Give her six months. Think of it as an investment. I'm 25. That's not that big of a difference.
Wow.... This thread took a turn beyond even my comfort level. let's hope tomorrow's picture is puppies, kittens and rainbows.

(or that damn tennis pic I sent you Burnking! )
Wowie Groovie !
rare
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:

Fortunately for me, I do care.... If she's willing to cheat with you, she's willing to cheat on you....

But along your train of thought, I've got a friend who always tells me that a ring is not a plug.

Regardless of these two, i could care less anyway about them ( a little too bony for me)

who cares is if she is married or not if she is willing to get with you while married, chances are there won't really be much time for her to cheat anyway because there will not be a long term thing going on.
Titan ! Wrote:[Image: jealous2.jpg]
Hot Lesbian Prom 2008