Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what does the karma mean under my name? I have a negative 1, does that mean I am bad?

:Smile
sickbitch Wrote:what does the karma mean under my name? I have a negative 1, does that mean I am bad?

:Smile

Yes...no go sit in the corner and face the wall for 30 minutes.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
okay now I'm confused, it is yes or no? :'(
Karma is just a way for the message board members to play with each other.

You can exalt (+1) or smite (-1) someone once per hour.

It doesn't really mean much, other than how people react to your posts.
Wowie Groovie !
Alot of people hate titan, but he's pretty cool.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
If I had to guess, somebody smited you ( gave neg karma), for the comment on HW's penis...

But you are back up to 2, which means somebody exalted you ( gave pos karma) twice. I think there is a karma thread somewhere explaining...
jus' P Wrote:If I had to guess, somebody smited you ( gave neg karma), for the comment on HW's penis...

But you are back up to 2, which means somebody exalted you ( gave pos karma) twice. I think there is a karma thread somewhere explaining...

Yeah....I can't find it right now though.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Titan ! Wrote:Karma is just a way for the message board members to play with each other.

You can exalt (+1) or smite (-1) someone once per hour.

It doesn't really mean much, other than how people react to your posts.

WRONG...karma is very important. There is a prize at the end...
Oh I like prizes!! Tongue
sickbitch Wrote:Oh I like prizes!! Tongue

This weeks prize is a free photo shoot with Titan!

Watch out Glamor Shots!
Quote of the Day:
okay what does this titan look like? you've gotten me curious, is it bad?
sickbitch Wrote:okay what does this titan look like? you've gotten me curious, is it bad?

Depends on your perspective and definition of "bad".
Quote of the Day:
sickbitch Wrote:okay what does this titan look like? you've gotten me curious, is it bad?

Do you know what a 'Minger' is?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Go read this thread and it might be of help to you:

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...ge=1#20369

Damn it took a long time to find that!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

If your blind and your nose is broken, and you lost your sense of touch, and your ears were cut off during a vicious knife fight, you'll like Titan.

I'm kind of like a cross between Frankenstein's monster and Quasimodo but in a good way.
Wowie Groovie !
airhornahole Wrote:

If your blind and your nose is broken, and you lost your sense of touch, and your ears were cut off during a vicious knife fight, you'll like Titan.

Awww man, her ears too ? And does it have to be a viscious knife fight ? Can't it be just a regular knife fight between friends ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:If your blind and your nose is broken, and you lost your sense of touch, and your ears were cut off during a vicious knife fight, you'll like Titan.

Awww man, her ears too ? And does it have to be a viscious knife fight ? Can't it be just a regular knife fight between friends ?

Maybe she can keep the ears. So she can hear the screams of the inocent children, "Why are you with him?" ;D
you get banned at -100 karma.
airhornahole Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Awww man, her ears too ? And does it have to be a viscious knife fight ? Can't it be just a regular knife fight between friends ?

Maybe she can keep the ears. So she can hear the screams of the inocent children, "Why are you with him?" ;D

I don't know if this was an intention spin off version of a Princess Bride quote but in honor of the thread... +1!
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Jo Wrote:you get banned at -100 karma.

Only if Biff decides to ban you.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Jo Wrote:you get banned at -100 karma.

Only if Biff decides to ban you.

Nah, it'll happen... but sometimes we give a karma bailout to people who are getting close. Sort of like what the government gives to failing business.
Torque Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:Maybe she can keep the ears. So she can hear the screams of the inocent children, "Why are you with him?" ;D

I don't know if this was an intention spin off version of a Princess Bride quote but in honor of the thread... +1!

winner winner chicken dinner +1
I think there should be a prize if someone reaches 100 karma. A banana bunker, perhaps.
burnking Wrote:I think there should be a prize if someone reaches 100 karma. A banana bunker, perhaps.

Yes, or, an over the top special FBHW self-congratulatory karma t-shirt
Torque Wrote:
burnking Wrote:I think there should be a prize if someone reaches 100 karma. A banana bunker, perhaps.

Yes, or, an over the top special FBHW self-congratulatory karma t-shirt

With an attached airhorn.
Airhorns make everything 9.5x better
Fistor is about to feel a 100karma induced climax...lets watch
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"