Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an even more insaine woman than real doll women
email i sent to show... "WARNING: Before you click on this link know that these IMAGES ARE GRAPHIC! I came across these pictures a while ago but never thought to send them until the bit with the crazy real baby women today. The pictures are of a woman and her children holding the fetus of her miscarriage child. The woman is clearly in a state of insanity and her children have the most awful looks on their faces. I have looked for a story to go with these pictures but never found anything. "
VVVdo not click if you dont want to see pictures of a dead fetusVVV
XXX http://www.totallycrap.com/galleries/gal...dead_baby/ XXX
^^^do not click if you dont want to see pictures of a dead fetus^^^
however the fetus is wearing a little hat in the last picture and if you a sick F you might laugh.
what the Eff.
<<<speechless
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
cyborgmexican Wrote:email i sent to show... "WARNING: Before you click on this link know that these IMAGES ARE GRAPHIC! I came across these pictures a while ago but never thought to send them until the bit with the crazy real baby women today. The pictures are of a woman and her children holding the fetus of her miscarriage child. The woman is clearly in a state of insanity and her children have the most awful looks on their faces. I have looked for a story to go with these pictures but never found anything. "
VVVdo not click if you dont want to see pictures of a dead fetusVVV
http://www.totallycrap.com/galleries/gal...dead_baby/
however the fetus is wearing a little hat in the last picture and if you a sick F you might laugh.
Why would you post this... seriously that is the saddest thing ever....
boizalynne Wrote:Why would you post this... seriously that is the saddest thing ever....

Because it plays on the idea that some women can become completely unstable when it comes to having a child or even the idea of having a child; as shown in the bit today.

also: I give 3 warnings and a description of the material before the link. Don't click on something if you know your going to be offended.
I just don't know what to say first! Why would you involve the other children?!! I can understand mourning but they can't!!! And then to post those pictures on-line!!!! She needs help and those kids will too!
Let's all cleanse the mind of those images, okay? Breathe in, breathe out. It's time for a Unicorn Moment:
[Image: u%20nicorn3%5B1%5D.JPG]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Thank you 0rz0ski!! I'm better!
we need mexican hat dance.

[Image: mariachi_dog.gif]
[Image: cactus_mexican_hat_dance_md_wht.gif]
cyborgmexican Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Why would you post this... seriously that is the saddest thing ever....

Because it plays on the idea that some women can become completely unstable when it comes to having a child or even the idea of having a child; as shown in the bit today.

also: I give 3 warnings and a description of the material before the link. Don't click on something if you know your going to be offended.
I know you gave warnings... but still... yikes... I just wonder why you would post something like that. Really what I saw was a woman grieving losing her baby... they suggest that the woman get a chance to hold her baby and say goodbye when she loses a baby... I don't quite understand why she got her children involved... but really what I saw was sad... not sick...
Jo Wrote:we need mexican hat dance.

[Image: mariachi_dog.gif]
[Image: cactus_mexican_hat_dance_md_wht.gif]

Good cleansing needed here!

I posted the mexican hat dance in the wrong thread Sad

[drop]I'm stupid![/drop]
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/HTFCLMV3Cdc&hl=en[/flash]
I don't think that is necessarily crazy. She had a baby growing inside her and was looking forward to it's birth. She treated it as a human baby should be treated by showing it love before the baby had to be buried.

Now if she took it home that would be another thing.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Can the original post be change to the Mexican Hat Dance?

This is eff'd up. I know women can lose it when it come to child birth, but damn dude why you gotta bring the brotha's and sista's down?
Admin Wrote:Now if she took it home that would be another thing.

Judging from the last couple of photos in that link, I think she might have. That ain't no hospital bed the woman is sitting in.

The photo of the baby with a hat, although slightly creepy, is actually not all that uncommon. My dad works in neonatal at a hospital, and through him I've learned that when a newborn dies, photos like that are a service offered to the family.

When I got my nice camera, my dad told me that if I wanted to earn a few extra bucks each week, he could get me a job with the hospital, taking such photos. I passed.
potthole Wrote:When I got my nice camera, my dad told me that if I wanted to earn a few extra bucks each week, he could get me a job with the hospital, taking such photos. I passed.

wow
I'm not looking. The saddest thing I ever saw was the funeral of an infant. the little coffin. :'( :'( :'( :'(
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
wow. as a new father, that was really sad, and put into perspective how miraculous the creation of new life is.
Mad Dog Wrote:I'm not looking. The saddest thing I ever saw was the funeral of an infant. the little coffin. :'( :'( :'( :'(

I agree... My moms best mate had a little girl that died at birth from a brain aneurysm. Those wake/funeral services were probably the saddest I've ever attended.
raudy Wrote:wow. as a new father, that was really sad, and put into perspective how miraculous the creation of new life is.

That is the EXACT reason why I changed my veiw point from pro-choice to pro-life. When my kids were born, We had birthing classes at the hospital and they took us on a tour of the premee ward. As I loooked at all those tiny bitty babbies I suddenly realized that technically they were the same age as some of the kids that were aborted .
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
raudy Wrote:wow. as a new father, that was really sad, and put into perspective how miraculous the creation of new life is.

That is the EXACT reason why I changed my veiw point from pro-choice to pro-life. When my kids were born, We had birthing classes at the hospital and they took us on a tour of the premee ward. As I loooked at all those tiny bitty babbies I suddenly realized that technically they were the same age as some of the kids that were aborted .

As soon as I saw the beating hearts on the ultrasound I became very righteously indignant. I've always been pro-life (pro-choice before conception) but that solidified it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
that is so sad. i agree with everybody in saying that she has a right to mourn, but kids that age don't need to see that. it's a part of life, but that kid looked maybe 5 or 6
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ