Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speech Game
Pretty easy game. Just add a sentence to the speach. I'll start.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to thank you for coming out today to witness this historic event.
[quote author=deuchebag board=games thread=1999 post=41143 time=1223341180]Pretty easy game. Just add a sentence to the speach. I'll start. ~~ How did you spell speech correctly in the title but not in the body of the message?~~

[quote]

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to thank you for coming out today to witness this historic event. In the world that we live in, now more than ever we must come together as a nation and
Wowie Groovie !
Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to thank you for coming out today to witness this historic event. In the world that we live in, now more than ever we must come together as a nation and combat the increasing number of fuktards we now have to deal with on a daily basis.
airhornahole Wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to thank you for coming out today to witness this historic event. In the world that we live in, now more than ever we must come together as a nation and combat the increasing number of fuktards we now have to deal with on a daily basis.
To address this new threat, we, as Americans, must stand together against this new evil.
Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to thank you for coming out today to witness this historic event. In the world that we live in, now more than ever we must come together as a nation and combat the increasing number of fuktards we now have to deal with on a daily basis.

To address this new threat, we, as Americans, must stand together against this new evil. The first step in this is to suspend the driving privileges and neuter those who put bulls balls on any vehicle.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to thank you for coming out today to witness this historic event. In the world that we live in, now more than ever we must come together as a nation and combat the increasing number of fuktards we now have to deal with on a daily basis.

To address this new threat, we, as Americans, must stand together against this new evil. The first step in this is to suspend the driving privileges and neuter those who put bulls balls on any vehicle.
Second, all people found in possesion of novilty t-shirts will be forced to wear nothing but burlap sacks.
Just a quick note: Instead of using the quote feature for this one just copy and past the text before adding yours. It makes it easier for everyone else.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I would love to. My phone does not have copy/paste abilities however. No ctl-c ctl-v for me...
Dr. Stupid Wrote:I would love to. My phone does not have copy/paste abilities however. No ctl-c ctl-v for me...
then just get rid of everything in between the [ and the ]
it would almost act as a copy and paste for you when you click quote

on with the game

To address this new threat, we, as Americans, must stand together against this new evil. The first step in this is to suspend the driving privileges and neuter those who put bulls balls on any vehicle. Second, all people found in possession of novelty t-shirts will be forced to wear nothing but burlap sacks.

There are plenty of examples of douchebaggary out there, but we must be swift and powerful with our action against this axis of stupidity.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

To address this new threat, we, as Americans, must stand together against this new evil. The first step in this is to suspend the driving privileges and neuter those who put bulls balls on any vehicle. Second, all people found in possession of novelty t-shirts will be forced to wear nothing but burlap sacks.

There are plenty of examples of douchebaggary out there, but we must be swift and powerful with our action against this axis of stupidity. Douchebaggery is easy to identify but difficult to halt. It has a stinging scent as that of Axe on frat boys, which in and of itself, is a key giveaway to douchebaggery.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

There are plenty of examples of douchebaggary out there, but we must be swift and powerful with our action against this axis of stupidity. Douchebaggery is easy to identify but difficult to halt. It has a stinging scent as that of Axe on frat boys, which in and of itself, is a key giveaway to douchebaggery. This type of stupidity did not manifest overnight, I hold firm to my belief that these acts of negligence of the brain have been brought forth by a radio show known as Bob and Tom.

There are plenty of examples of douchebaggary out there, but we must be swift and powerful with our action against this axis of stupidity. Douchebaggery is easy to identify but difficult to halt. It has a stinging scent as that of Axe on frat boys, which in and of itself, is a key giveaway to douchebaggery. This type of stupidity did not manifest overnight, I hold firm to my belief that these acts of negligence of the brain have been brought forth by a radio show known as Bob and Tom.

The third prong of our multi pronged approach will be the elimination of Mingerism. Fat, ignorant, illiterate people will be surgically castrated and no longer allowed to breed.
Wowie Groovie !

The third prong of our multi pronged approach will be the elimination of Mingerism. Fat, ignorant, illiterate people will be surgically castrated and no longer allowed to breed. This is no easy task, there will be challenges, but we have to stay the course.

The third prong of our multi pronged approach will be the elimination of Mingerism. Fat, ignorant, illiterate people will be surgically castrated and no longer allowed to breed. This is no easy task, there will be challenges, but we have to stay the course. We will retain the services of experts in mingerism, such as Free Beer and Hot Wings, to assist us in locating and handling Project Extinction of Mingers."
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

The third prong of our multi pronged approach will be the elimination of Mingerism. Fat, ignorant, illiterate people will be surgically castrated and no longer allowed to breed. This is no easy task, there will be challenges, but we have to stay the course. We will retain the services of experts in mingerism, such as Free Beer and Hot Wings, to assist us in locating and handling Project Extinction of Mingers.

I'm a little teapot: I am short, but I am also stout.

The third prong of our multi pronged approach will be the elimination of Mingerism. Fat, ignorant, illiterate people will be surgically castrated and no longer allowed to breed. This is no easy task, there will be challenges, but we have to stay the course. We will retain the services of experts in mingerism, such as Free Beer and Hot Wings, to assist us in locating and handling Project Extinction of Mingers.

I'm a little teapot: I am short, but I am also stout. I boast of my stoutness not as a metaphor for me alone, but for us as a nation.
Wowie Groovie !

I'm a little teapot: I am short, but I am also stout. I boast of my stoutness not as a metaphor for me alone, but for us as a nation. A nation that is short on stoutness, in Congress and in the Courts.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[quote author=titan board=games thread=1999 post=41220 time=1223376106][ ~~ How did you spell speech correctly in the title but not in the body of the message?~~

[quote]

It's easy. I'm an idiot. ???

I'm a little teapot: I am short, but I am also stout. I boast of my stoutness not as a metaphor for me alone, but for us as a nation. A nation that is short on stoutness, in Congress and in the Courts. We, as US Americans, will only prevail once we realize, and overcome this growing concern.

I'm a little teapot: I am short, but I am also stout. I boast of my stoutness not as a metaphor for me alone, but for us as a nation. A nation that is short on stoutness, in Congress and in the Courts. We, as US Americans, will only prevail once we realize, and overcome this growing concern.

I would also like to take this time to add that there will now be a national dress code. Women aged 18-25 who are generally considered attractive will be required to wear
Wowie Groovie !

I would also like to take this time to add that there will now be a national dress code. Women aged 18-25 who are generally considered attractive will be required to wear burkas.

I would also like to take this time to add that there will now be a national dress code. Women aged 18-25 who are generally considered attractive will be required to wear burkas....so long as they are nude underneath.

I would also like to take this time to add that there will now be a national dress code. Women aged 18-25 who are generally considered attractive will be required to wear burkas....so long as they are nude underneath.

Next we will address the issue of freedom, most of you have too much of it and don't know what to do with it anyway, so we will be cutting personal freedom by 50%
Wowie Groovie !