Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Video
I was unable to listen this morning... what is the significance of the Robert F. Kennedy Jr. video being linked on the FBHW site? I watched it and nothing in particular jumped out... did I miss something?
You missed something. A major gaff actually lol, the interviewer asks him how his father is
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Well, Matt Lauer asked RFK Jr. how his dad was doing.......his dad was assasinated in 1968.

I would make fun of you a bit but I like your avatar....have you been to the river whose name it bears?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Man....how did I miss torques reply already?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Okay--thank you... I did catch that and thought it was awkward, but thought "Oh well...people make mistakes..." but yeah, that's kinda a big deal. I didin't realize that it was his father who was assainated. I did catch about two minutes of the show this morning before work and heard them saying something about "burn voice" and thought that maybe that was the significance--since Robert F. Kennedy's voice is a little rough...

No--I haven't been to the river... actually, I didn't know it was named after a river. It is definitely my favorite beer... big IPA fan... I'll have to do some research into the name.

Thanks for the info on the Kennedy video.
kzootube Wrote:No--I haven't been to the river... actually, I didn't know it was named after a river. It is definitely my favorite beer... big IPA fan... I'll have to do some research into the name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Hearted_River

Awesome Beer.......nice river too although I prefer the Fox referenced in the article....great trout fishin' there.
Quote of the Day:
When Robin Williams made a joke to Katie Couric about a proctologist right after her husband died of colon cancer....now that was an awkward moment..."oh,...I'm sorry Katie!"..this doesn't compare.
Well, Matt, he's not doing all that well.