Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 10/8/08
Continuing with the tattoo theme, this time from Howie

[Image: tat3.jpg]
Jabba's little brother is a fanatic groupie.
I didn't know Titan was enough of a badass to get tatoos...
the good guys are on his front. he put leia on his gut so she shimmies for him when he beats off.
A fat sarcastic Star Wars fan? I'll bet he's a devil with the ladies.

(+1 for any who know the reference)
Wowie Groovie !
Just plain nasty.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Isn't that a Simpsons reference, titan?

As for the caption:
"How to make sure you'll never have sex with a real girl."
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Those are all tatoos of his past girlfriends
" But I put the tatoos on my back so all the chicks will still think I'm cool."
Can you imagine the artist that had to do the work. They must have been laughing their ass off. Especially the Jabba the Hut part.
I think he did them himself. Every peace is terrible. Look at Vader's eyes. I would not pay for tats that poorly done.
Maybe a newb tat artist was the only one who would do it. Needed the money.

I've never gotten a tat, so I have no idea who would do a good job.
The Boba Fett and Stormtrooper designs are good. The rest of them, especially the Darth Vader left eye, are terrible. The colors are absolute crap too.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:The Boba Fett and Stormtrooper designs are good.

Good God, listen to yourself man.....Pull it together, it's a Star Wars tat and should never be put on a human body!!! Wink
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:
Admin Wrote:The Boba Fett and Stormtrooper designs are good.

Good God, listen to yourself man.....Pull it together, it's a Star Wars tat and should never be put on a human body!!! Wink

Now if it had been Star Trek or even Battlestar Galactica, then it would be cool... :Smile
Biff's right, Darth Vader looks like he has down's syndrome
Wowie Groovie !
"Best Tattoos Eveeeeeer" - Comic Book Guy, Simpsons
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Obviously that specimen's back is far from an easy canvas to do work on, but there is no excuse for work that crappy, they don't even look like they'd been stenciled. Guy needs to start from scratch, get some crayons and coloring books and relearn staying in the lines
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Isn't that a Simpsons reference, titan?

It's a bit of a bastardized quote from the simpsons. But you got it.
Wowie Groovie !
I lost a bet to a nerd...enough said
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
George Lucas is turning over in his grave and he ain't even dead yet.
they're probably just crayola marker done by himself. he just wanted to look badass.
In an attempt to stand out from the rest, Jabba the Hutt snorts blackberries and eats a sharpie.