Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 10/9/08
[Image: RTX9AN6.jpg]
The punishment for joining a parade ahead of the naked grand marshall in China is death. You can see the officers behind the naked grand marshall telling their colleague to turn the baton on himself as punishment.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Enut chuck!
Producer Joe's latest stunt may have gone a little overboard.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Hope College's freshman orientation session on how to handle a random naked guy.
Wowie Groovie !
We're going Streaking!! Honey, you think KFC is still open?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I'm sorry for that, I guess I had a little too much to drink that day.
... Hey how did you get this pic of me anyway?
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
"Well it's a marvelous night for a moon dance..."
I swear it's a religious belief!!!! I am not in the middle of the worst case walk of shame!!
in protest a naked monk walks into firing squad
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
SFW crazy
[Image: clipboard01zg2.jpg]

speaking of that, can i have a little warning next time i'm about to look at naked flappity man ass at work? i don't want my boss to see me so turned on.
Hot Wings showing the Chinese what a huge crank looks like.
dingdongyo Wrote:SFW crazy
[Image: clipboard01zg2.jpg]

speaking of that, can i have a little warning next time i'm about to look at naked flappity man ass at work? i don't want my boss to see me so turned on.

isn't this whole site note safe for work ? shouldn't you be working?
Wowie Groovie !