Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stump the Show October 13 2008
Was the minutia judge a registered member here? His name is Jarrod.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I don't know, but I got through for the first time on the show (first time I tried). I thought my question went well. I asked the Steve Park question after the coupon douchbag. I was giddy all day, thought it was hilarious.
jg24 Wrote:I don't know, but I got through for the first time on the show (first time I tried). I thought my question went well. I asked the Steve Park question after the coupon douchbag. I was giddy all day, thought it was hilarious.

Nice work!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I thought we had an unspoken agreement that we'd use our forum names if we got on the air.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:I thought we had an unspoken agreement that we'd use our forum names if we got on the air.

Yeah, but it would be slightly awkward for him to say his name was jg24. Not that I have a problem with that.
Omg, I'm numb ("I'm Thtoopid"), but the CWTTAB and Stump the Show left me with a bad headache and felt my IQ lowered some. Good Steve Park Question, and a couple others, But what a bunch of window lickers on CWTTAB. If I call, I'll use someone else's screen name just in case :o.
Khef Wrote:Omg, I'm numb ("I'm Thtoopid"), but the CWTTAB and Stump the Show left me with a bad headache and felt my IQ lowered some. Good Steve Park Question, and a couple others, But what a bunch of window lickers on CWTTAB. If I call, I'll use someone else's screen name just in case :o.

use mine.
Khef Wrote:Good Steve Park Question, and a couple others

What else was good?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Jo Wrote:use mine.

Free Beer and Hot Wings Show. What's your name?

Dirk McHorsecock.

*click*
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
next time I call in, I'm just going to tell them I'm Titan from the message board, rather than Mike from West Michigan. The intern will probably hang up on me, but that's ok.
Wowie Groovie !
The battleship or destroyer(can't remeber) question was alright. But yeah, that's about it.
Khef Wrote:The battleship or destroyer(can't remeber) question was alright. But yeah, that's about it.

Smite. I was the Captain Kangaroo guy.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Doh, I should've remebered that one. That was a must watch as a kid. Mr. Moose was my favorite.
I've got a good question up my sleeve for next week. I think it might get an interesting response out of the guys.
potthole Wrote:I've got a good question up my sleeve for next week. I think it might get an interesting response out of the guys.

What is it? Don't worry, they don't ever read this forum.
I'll post about it after I ask it. Wink
potthole Wrote:I've got a good question up my sleeve for next week. I think it might get an interesting response out of the guys.

"is your refridgerator running!?".....
Do you have 8 pound balls?

I pulled that one off live in person
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Jo Wrote:

"is your refridgerator running!?".....

Close.