Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats beating gilbert rape casting call.
hear ye hear ye. if you are 400 pounds plus and want to be in a movie well heres your chance.if you are a lady of large frame and arent afraid to flaunt it then this is the job for you.

pros: you get to be play raped by leonardo dicaprio and johnny depp[big loss there right] the closest youll ever get to prime man estate. You get to show of your enormous fatness.Lots and lots of chicken wings and hoagies.Not to mention random homeless children who wonder on set!!!!!!!!!!! There nice and meaty!!!!!!!

cons: you have to[i know its hard to beleive] eat more than you can handle ie: chicken wings and small children. You have to walk more then ten steps. sorry about that but its in the script!!!!!have sloppy gay sex with juliette lewis,again sorry about that but......well i just thought that would be funny!!!!!Deal with it fatty. And then theres the fact that you have to emulate or unwillingly participate in your own death when you die upon the eleventh step. not in the script but we all know its gonna happen you moo moo wearing tub of lard!!! either way your red neck cousins/siblings will be well provided for.and lets not forget the fact that you could easily eat johnny depp or even leonardo dicaprio without anyone noticing. hell, the gay scene with juliette lewis could end in cannibalism and noone would care as long as it had a fat lady feeling down on here luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! again meaning you hot stuff.

either way if your interested just right me back at bigladyslovesmallandhumanprey.net

have a nice life

STEVEN CAMERON
if you like this theres plenty more where this came from and i
mean you frank you balll lovin pube cravin friend oh mine. if you dont like it then i dont know what yo tell you other then to lose weight!!!!!!!

that is all.
Oh dear God!
WTF?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
DELETE and or BAN.
I vote the latter, just because there are multiple posts equally as useless.